VFL 2019 VFL R14 vs Werribee (Sat 6 Jul 2pm @ Avalon Airport Oval - Chirnside Park) - Wills returns

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst leaving just overheard a conversation between Varcs and what I presume is his wife ...

Possibly varcoes wife “Are you sure they said you’re right to drive?”

Varcs “yep I’ll meet you at home”

Possibly Varcoes wife “then I’ll take you to the hospital”

Best news breaker in the business
Hope varcoe is alright
He will come good finals time

Certainly was, been raining here in Perth all day, clearly I have cabin fever, anyway, I have to take off now. Bye.
Safe trip.

I’ll runaway now.

Sounded like Lynch played well, I'm not overly interested in midfielders numbers at this level as we've seen a million times it rarely translates into AFL form so no Wills for me, not sure what position Nobel played but sounded good, Lynch could be ready, some think he'll be poached come trade period so it might be worth having a look at him at senior level, give Cox the week off.

Sounded like Lynch played well, I'm not overly interested in midfielders numbers at this level as we've seen a million times it rarely translates into AFL form so no Wills for me, not sure what position Nobel played but sounded good, Lynch could be ready, some think he'll be poached come trade period so it might be worth having a look at him at senior level, give Cox the week off.

Be interesting what does happen with Lynch.

Draper from Essendon has a Huge Offer from Saints and he has not played a AFL Game

As disappointing last night was, having the 2’s fight it out and win away against a top 8 side is a good result for us.

We have some good kids running around in the 2’s. Noble bashing on the door after 3 games. Tyler Brown sounding like he played a good second half in the middle. Lynch dominating in the ruck. Wills doing what he does best. And the smoky that I like in Keane down back.

It’s not all doom and gloom yet ladies and gentlemen.
Not sure how Lynch dominated given he lost hitouts 33-66? Were you there today, and can you explain the reasoning?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just going off stats. Dominating probably not the right word but looking at his stats his seemed to have a decent game.

He was the Big Reason why we Hang On.

Hitouts can be a Useless Stat. I seen Rucks with Huge Hitouts Advantages and team gets Flogged

Yep I think we're going to lose him based on lack of opportunity, I'm so sick of developing ruckmen and losing them for nix only to see them excell at their new club.

Hopefully we can get at least a 2nd Rounder for Lynch IF he leaves

I'm not so worried, on one hand I want to keep him, bit on the other I don't think we should be paying a ruckman over a million dollars a year, but I guess if a ruckman has ever commanded that sort of coin it's Grundy, if he stays I want him to be our next captain.

Grundy is more then just a Ruckman.

He not in the Side this Year we be easily in the Bottom 6

Grundy is more then just a Ruckman.

He not in the Side this Year we be easily in the Bottom 6
You're probably right, makes you wonder why we're paying big bucks to a lot of other mids, when you think about it our rise up the ladder has almost coincided perfectly with Grundys rise in form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back