VFL 2019 VFL R15 vs Williamstown (Sat 13 Jul 2pm @ VICTORIA PARK) - LIVE STREAM & RADIO !!! - VFLW (11.30am) double header

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaz dominating the air this quarter.

I still don’t understand why he got dropped.

I don’t want to hear about the hard surface last night.

Class above.

Class above.
He’ll be nice and fresh for GWS.

He’ll be nice and fresh for GWS.

Unfortunately I think only Howe and Adams will come in for Moore and Crocker.

I think Noble should get another game.

Doesn't matter if it is AFL or VFL level we seem to have more than our share of brain dead footballers. We have turned a potential 3 goal lead to being a point down at half time through just mind numbing decision making.

Shaz in for Moore next week. Really strong half from him. Adams doing enough about 10 possessions, a goal and heaps of tackles.

Josh Thomas ....what a fall from grace. Just about missed his foot with a dribble 20 out.

Class above.
Flying 3 plus hours twice is the reason I think. And close your ears, the surface.
A no risk policy.
That simple I think.

They don’t want to say so but that’s my take.

They’ll be playing him next week for Moore all the same.

Flying 3 plus hours twice is the reason I think. And close your ears, the surface.
A no risk policy.
That simple I think.

They don’t want to say so but that’s my take.

They’ll be playing him next week for Moore all the same.

Not if Howe is ready Saintly.

Nic Nat survived last night.......just saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Shaz playing KPD?

He would have played on Darling last night........Howe & Shaz will have to play taller until Moore comes back.......unless we go down the Goldsack path.

Just finished watching the replay.......what a f kn win by our Club last night. So proud.

Not if Howe is ready Saintly.

Nic Nat survived last night.......just saying.
Nic didn’t run out the game.
Nat didn’t fly two ways for hours confined in a seat.

Is it a good enough reason? That’s for others to decide but that’s my take as to the reason why he was left out.

People get worked up when say Adams gets reinjured so I’d suggest there was a no risk taking strategy employed.

If Howe also returns we will see Quaynor or Noble drop out.

Nic didn’t run out the game.
Nat didn’t fly two ways for hours confined in a seat.

Is it a good enough reason? That’s for others to decide but that’s my take as to the reason why he was left out.

People get worked up when say Adams gets reinjured so I’d suggest there was a no risk taking strategy employed.

If Howe also returns we will see Quaynor or Noble drop out.

Are you watching the conditions atm Saintly..........you better tell them to take Scharenberg off.

TradeDraft can you tell that kid talking near the commentators to be quiet.......he is doing my head in.

Are you watching the conditions atm Saintly..........you better tell them to take Scharenberg off.
Victoria Park is paradise.

I’m also not the physio, Doctor, surgeon
Or expert. Hence I have no say. I was just offering a non expert opinion of why the decision was taken with Matthew.

Warning alert: I’ve been wrong many times.

Just tuned it at the end of the 3rd.

How has Daics, JT and Shaz responded to being dropped?

Willlllllllllsoooooooooon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back