VFL 2019 VFL R16 vs Frankston (Sun 21 Jul 2pm @ Skybus Stadium Frankston) - Noble named

Remove this Banner Ad

Happened last time I went to Coburg to watch us play

Is that the game Murphy got hit and played his best game and Magen broke his jaw?

Be more worried about the crowd. Sit in the grandstand, it can get a bit rowdy on can hill.

Last time I was there for a VFL game - 2016 or 2017 I think - the crowd on the hill were very scary. Reminded me of games at Port Melbourne in the 1970s. Not nice. So it will be the grandstand for me tomorrow.

Is that the game Murphy got hit and played his best game and Magen broke his jaw?

Yeah that one and you could see wathing it they where going the Men and not the Ball

Last time I was there for a VFL game - 2016 or 2017 I think - the crowd on the hill were very scary. Reminded me of games at Port Melbourne in the 1970s. Not nice. So it will be the grandstand for me tomorrow.

They be Criminals on the Hill and every word is just about is F**k

They have a competition to see how many cans they can drink and then later in the game their frustrations boil over with their poor team and they start abusing the players. You can get away with a bit more there than at the AFL. Best to keep your nose down if you have to walk through there.

Last time I went Frankston were about 10 goals down in the third quarter and I decided to leave and a drunk guy says "no wonder we are all junkies!". Not sure if joking or serious lol.

He probably was Pissed and On Drugs so they can't talk

He probably was pi**ed and On Drugs so they can't talk

He admitted he was. They have a big day out on the centrelink cheque when Frankston come to town. It really is like old school footy at suburban grounds. There's not a big crowd but they bunch together on the hill. I was surprised Frankston had that many supporters but they do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time I went Frankston were about 10 goals down in the third quarter and I decided to leave and a drunk guy says "no wonder we are all junkies!". Not sure if joking or serious lol.

At least he kept his sense of humour!

So looking at the lineups we’ve got Woodman matching up on Goldsack, and Tom Wilson playing on Hiscock.

Should make for entertaining viewing.

Interesting strategy...
Maybe that’s what they need to do with Mason.
He’s been lagging a bit lately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back