VFL 2019 VFL R16 vs Frankston (Sun 21 Jul 2pm @ Skybus Stadium Frankston) - Noble named

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the one I was talking about. Shame that doesn't do it justice. He went up too early and just hung and took it as he was coming down. Made you gasp in real life.

Wouldn't been a Free Kick against Him IF he did not mark it

domus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
That was my point. ;) Kid is getting all the blame for our forward line being dismal.
He gets my blame for being a selfish idiot. I will forgive but I will struggle to forget. He knew exactly what he was doing and unless he has suffered some mental impairment I am unaware of, only an idiot would jeopardize his own career and the chances of his team having success for literally zero gain. He is a grown man who would have been fighting in a war at the age of 18 if born a few decades ago, so please don't tell me he is only 20!

He gets my blame for being a selfish idiot. I will forgive but I will struggle to forget. He knew exactly what he was doing and unless he has suffered some mental impairment I am unaware of, only an idiot would jeopardize his own career and the chances of his team having success for literally zero gain. He is a grown man who would have been fighting in a war at the age of 18 if born a few decades ago, so please don't tell me he is only 20!
In ww2he would have been a 2 up superstar!

The trial has been, so you smoked a joint, that could have led to you murdering someone to support your habit. Death by firing squad. Bloody ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 29, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood

Oh my lord.

Howe basically took the same mark on Cameron on the weekend the difference being Cameron wasn't bent in half making it look better then it is.

Both moorecrofts and that mark whilst good are very overrated. Johnosn bent over moorecroft pushes back off him making a gap between himself and ground giving illusion of height but closer inspection shows he is sweet FA in the air height wise. Tarrant should of won the mark of the year that year taking a pack mark rising up 3 deep.

Darkyprotector

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Maybe I'll ask somebody else.

Deep down you know it's true

That's why it hurts

Just think bont went 5 .we got shaz
Tentative
Slow
Safe
Injury prone

But we showed our hand early and the vice principle of Marcellin tipped the dogs off
Up to then all ours

Summary as I see shaz
Can't body up on big guys so key backs out
Can't get through traffic so flanker midfielder out
Not a bone crunching bruiser so intimidation a no too
Kicking lacks penetration and he has a good% due to safe kicks
Doesn't cover the ground quick ( speed or intensity)

If I can get Hugh greenwood for shaz and broomy , it's done

Hope I'm wrong but the writing s on the wall and it's time to cut our loses

To only beat frankston and coburg by less than a goal is embarrassing with so many senior listed high draftees on the park

Obvious as dogs balls IMO

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

That's why it hurts

Tentative
Slow
Safe
Injury prone

But we showed our hand early and the vice principle of Marcellin tipped the dogs off
Up to then all ours

Summary as I see shaz

To only beat frankston and coburg by less than a goal is embarrassing with so many senior listed high draftees on the park

Fail to mention no-one can take a mark on him, can cover small or tall and has elite composure under pressure, never picks wrong option.

manicpie

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood

That's why it hurts

Tentative
Slow
Safe
Injury prone

Up to then all ours

Summary as I see shaz

So you are not hot on Shaz and then you mentioned in a previous post that Tyler Brown should come in, yeah, I suppose Brown is that bone crunching, intimidating player you talk about, if Dusty gives Brown a don't argue he will put his hand right through his body

Darkyprotector

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
So you are not hot on Shaz and then you mentioned in a previous post that Tyler Brown should come in, yeah, I suppose Brown is that bone crunching, intimidating player you talk about, if Dusty gives Brown a don't argue he will put his hand right through his body
Firstly
Tyler brown didn't start playing footy until form 5
Secondly I said he has more to offer , more upside and on a trading situation
Broomy and shaz have some currency fact at this point

Time to move em on or 1 year rook extensions
Both are not battle hardened but I tell you what Tyler when he gets a body like his father, has heaps more upside
As mentioned we have so much depth
Why we just beating minnows
Answer that
Is it coaching
Is it the list
Is it development

manicpie

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Firstly

Both are not battle hardened but I tell you what Tyler when he gets a body like his father, has heaps more upside
Answer that
Is it coaching
Is it the list
Is it development
Yeah, no problem, I am more referring to Tyler playing this year, his body would get destroyed against richmond, but he does have have ability and you are right when he puts on some weight he will be something special but just not ATM

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Firstly

Answer that
Is it coaching
Is it the list
Is it development

Seems like you are assuming he will be a star based on his surname.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back