VFL 2019 VFL R7 vs Geel (Sun 19 May 1pm @ Kardinia Park)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bearly ready? or Very ready? Or Beery ready - eg. you're just sitting down for a pint?
Been a few quiet ones.

He’s very ready is our bear.

Just play him.

a team like st.kilda would be mad to pass on AW.

I don't know much at all about him, other than what I've read on here, but if he's a decent chance of stepping in and being an AFL quality mid, I reckon there is 10 teams who could benefit from adding him into their rotation - including the reigning AFL premiers.

How come every VFL game the analysis is "Sier was ok"

Hey Kap, woodwards game was dominant whereas sier was in and out of the match. He did some nice things but for me didn’t really grab the game by the horns and say pick me next week, I’m ready to go.

With the low scoring match he also got stuck on the bench waiting for his rotation longer for what he would’ve liked.

Wow I thought he would have been closer to 30. Feel like he’s been around forever.
Certainly young enough to justify selection, would take a brave club to do so without a medical though. Given he wasn’t on the medical test list it maybe a case us or no one.

Certainly young enough to justify selection, would take a brave club to do so without a medical though. Given he wasn’t on the medical test list it maybe a case us or no one.
I could be wrong in terms of what they can see from a medical, but I would have thought VFL games would be a more effective medical than anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also has a nice knack of looking better at AFL level than VFL. I say he plays within the next 2 weeks.

Hopefully Moore and JDG returning this week. Hard to see the selectors opting for 3 changes to a winning side unless there were injuries beyond Langdon.

Hey Kap, woodwards game was dominant whereas sier was in and out of the match. He did some nice things but for me didn’t really grab the game by the horns and say pick me next week, I’m ready to go.

With the low scoring match he also got stuck on the bench waiting for his rotation longer for what he would’ve liked.

Has he ever done that at VFL level though? He was picked last year due to injuries at senior level and the better performed VFL mid in Wills. If they're waiting for him to take a VFL game by the throat it could be a long wait.

Has he ever done that at VFL level though? He was picked last year due to injuries at senior level and the better performed VFL mid in Wills. If they're waiting for him to take a VFL game by the throat it could be a long wait.

That's why I reckon they'll have to look at his GPS and more general fitness. We won't know that but it'll be a factor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back