Universal Love 2019 VFLW Premiers!!!! (defeated WB 52 - 15)

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 VFLW premiers!!!!!

Well done and enjoy to all involved in our VFLW side.

Collingwood 2.6 2.6 5.9 7.10 (52)
Western Bulldogs 0.1 2.1 2.1 2.3 (15)

Goals - Collingwood:
S. Alexander 2, J. Lambert 2, M, Cann, G Lagioia, C. Molloy
Western Bulldogs: E.Mackay, S. Molan

Last edited:
Dominated the game from the outset. A terrific win to cap a terrific 2 years in the VFLW.

Well done to Livingstone on being awarded best on ground.

Dominated the game from the outset. A terrific win to cap a terrific 2 years in the VFLW.

Well done to Livingstone on being awarded best on ground.
Gee she is a beautiful kick.

Fantastic win by the girls, great platform to hit the next AFLW season from.

The one I'm most excited about is Sharni Layton in the ruck, her improvement this season has been incredible.

Looking forward to see if she can bring that form into the AFLW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a great win!! Well done girls!!!

Very happy to get to the game with my daughter so she can say when she grows up she went to the 1st Collingwood VFLW GF.

She also wants to play for the pies too. 👍 #ProudDad.

Also loved hearing the Collingwood Club song being played at Carlscum's home ground. 😁

Last edited:
Congratulations and well done to our VFLW team, very much a deserved premiership after a dominant season. One great outcome for the club this weekend. Let's hope this transcends into the AFLW season.

HOW GOOD was that?! Especially the last two quarters. I was stuck in the cafe inside waiting for my food for the entire third quarter, so had to watch it on the screen. They forgot about me lol

The girls were brilliant. The last half their ball use was much more cleaner.

So very proud of these girls. They have had a great season, so win this just is reward for their hard work!!

Awesome, reckon I saw Fern celebrating with gals holding up the Penny Cula Reid (can't remember what the sign actually said) sign on the boundary.

Great effort & enjoyable watch after yesterday.

Awesome, reckon I saw Fern celebrating with gals holding up the Penny Cula Reid (can't remember what the sign actually said) sign on the boundary.

I believe it said "Penny's pies."

Also I didn't realize that Penny played for the pies aflw team, and now premiership vflw coach! How good!

You did see Fearntastic OA. She’s been supporting the VFLW girls all season, and operates the scoreboard at Vic Park for their games. Wonderful outcome for her and all concerned.

You did see Fearntastic OA. She’s been supporting the VFLW girls all season, and operates the scoreboard at Vic Park for their games. Wonderful outcome for her and all concerned.
Nice, I love it when a committed supporter can become a real part of this great club!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back