News 2019 - VFLW R3 RICHMOND V ESSENDON 12:00 PM / SAT 25 MAY - SWINBURNE CENTRE

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win tigers

I was at a function yesterday and heard Akec Makur Chuot speak

At the function she was asked about the racist crap she cops at the game

She said recently at a game, a 70 yr old couple gave her a serve bout the colour of her skin..., how she didn’t deserve to be on the ground...that it was gifted to her...that she should go back where she came from ....( Akec escaped a war ravaged Sudan as a 3 year old child...she lived in a refugee camp for 12 years...then was finally given the change to settle in Australia

She lived in Perth and there she told us about an incident that highlights just how tough she has had it

When she was about 16, she was at a petrol station buying some things ( she lived across the road) when this feral walks into the shop and abuses the crap out of her...saying he wanted to shoot her dead, ..that she needs to get the Fxxk out right now back to her country...that she was scum
Fortunately the petrol station owner locked he in the back room to protect her until the cops arrived...

What a deadset campaigner of a feral...hero man threatening a defenceless 16 year old girl...wow

Imagine living your life in fear like that...copping those death threats bc of the colour of your skin..

Anyway, Akec was in our bests today (20 posies 1 goal) and that’s great....
...slotted a crucial goal 40 m out
She will be a gun

Great win tigers

She said recently at a game, a 70 yr old couple gave her a serve bout the colour of her skin..., how she didn’t deserve to be on the ground...that it was gifted to her...that she should go back where she came from ....( Akec escaped a war ravaged Sudan as a 3 year old child...she lived in a refugee camp for 12 years...then was finally given the change to settle in Australia

She lived in Perth and there she told us about an incident that highlights just how tough she has had it

When she was about 16, she was at a petrol station buying some things ( she lived across the road) when this feral walks into the shop and abuses the crap out of her...saying he wanted to shoot her dead, ..that she needs to get the Fxxk out right now back to her country...that she was scum
Fortunately the petrol station owner locked he in the back room to protect her until the cops arrived...

What a deadset campaigner of a feral...hero man threatening a defenceless 16 year old girl...wow

Imagine living your life in fear like that...copping those death threats bc of the colour of your skin..

She will be a gun
It makes me so angry/sad that it’s still happens ffs it’s the 21st century. Thanks for sharing. Akec played well today I hope she can continue to play so well we sign her to our AFLW team.

It makes me so angry/sad that it’s still happens ffs it’s the 21st century. Thanks for sharing. Akec played well today I hope she can continue to play so well we sign her to our AFLW team.
Im Surprised Akec hasnt been signed as she’s always prominent when I see the highlights , I agree it’s sickening to hear that feral crap , she’s rapt to be at Richmond , enjoying every bit of it

Im Surprised Akec hasnt been signed as she’s always prominent when I see the highlights , I agree it’s sickening to hear that feral crap , she’s rapt to be at Richmond , enjoying every bit of it

Has had a very good season so far. I guess there's no rush and there may be method to the announcements. Akec and Alice Edmonds have been among the standouts in the games I've watched and I think will be in our AFLW squad.

Great win tigers

She will be a gun

This is absolutely vile.

Anyone who doesn't think racism exists in this country needs to walk a mile in the shoes of someone who wasn't born white.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back