Analysis 2019 "What Happen Power" Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, very solid.

I also went for Draymond trip-dub (he’d averaged one over his last four) @ 3.00 but from memory he only had 1 board total at quarter time.

Yeah Boogie and Draymond had 3 combined at half time. Curry also had 6 of the first 10 rebounds for warriors (which took them a quarter a half to get).

Fairly unlucky that the game went that way really.

Curry would’ve been $21+ to be Warriors leading rebounder for the match too.

I had $75 on Boogie double double at $3.85. Got crunched into $2.25 when Klay and Looney were confirmed out.

Was a very good bet imo even though it lost.

Boogie is cooked. Looks more likely to be picking up a double cheeseburger than a double double.

Boogie is cooked. Looks more likely to be picking up a double cheeseburger than a double double.

He nearly had one in game 2 with Looney and Klay in, it just looked great value. Even the end of the regular season, he was racking them up.

In game 2 he looked awesome, then a literal potato in game 3, very disappointing.

But happy in a way because I’d much rather see Raps win.

He nearly had one in game 2 with Looney and Klay in, it just looked great value. Even the end of the regular season, he was racking them up.

In game 2 he looked awesome, then a literal potato in game 3, very disappointing.

But happy in a way because I’d much rather see Raps win.

I'm a Raptors fan so I obviously would too. So I've just put down some money on GSW to win the series at $2.00 as emotional hedging. Which I'm glad I waited for, as it was $1.60 after Gane 1 and $1.33 after Game 2.

Raps were 9.10 to win by 11+

I thought gsw could win this but no way raps should be that far out in the odds the way they are playing. Put $18 on and just cashed out $80. Gave up winning $180 but gsw could close that gap and $80 from $18 is Goode enough for me. Also have some klay overs curry unders points and cousins under rebounds multis that will pay out between $30-$90 depending on margin.

As long as cousins doesn't get more than 2 more rebounds and curry less than 13 points.

Markets have really underestimated raps this series.

Also I very very nearly put $200 on the raps by 11+ at 9.10 and chickened out. That would have been a nice cash out option.

Toronto were way way too long, but with Klay back I thought GSW would win almost by ‘they won’t lose 2 in-a-row’ default.

I’ll probably have a nibble at them with or without Kevin in G5 just ‘cos.

Banking on the usual crows downhill skiing on home ground umpiring to pay off some multis

Jenkins to kick 2+
Brad 30+
Sloane 25+
Laird 25+
Crows to win 40+ @ 8.25

Pretty close to that landing already at 3qtr time.

And a few other versions of that. Didn’t put much money on em though only couple of dollars on each.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it’s the ones we’re not expected to win that we sometimes grab, then live off that for weeks while we capitulate against mid and low table teams

It's 5 years of knowing exactly how it's going to plan out. We are not inconsistent we are completely predictable.

Yeah it’s the ones we’re not expected to win that we sometimes grab, then live off that for weeks while we capitulate against mid and low table teams
Rebuttal- it's Geelong

5Edcnyo.jpg

Ladbrokes, you so silly.

You can get Giants at the line (-1.5) with the Giants big 3 forwards as anytime goal scorers into a nice little 4.50 multi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back