Certified Legendary Thread 2019 will be the easiest flag we have ever won

Remove this Banner Ad

But in all seriousness, I have never in my life been more confident of a win than this weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your honour...I submit this thread as the reason I rarely venture onto the Tigers board.

This is bad juju boys and girls.

Stay humble!

Mate this thread's been here since April, it was clearly a joke at the time. No disrespect to the opposition on Saturday

Mate this thread's been here since April, it was clearly a joke at the time. No disrespect to the opposition on Saturday

I get that mate. I was half taking the p1ss as well. I did mean the bit about the bad juju given some of the more recent posts. But that's me being a superstitious prat (I played for 10 years in the same jocks because I played well in them for a couple of weeks in a row).

I get that mate. I was half taking the p1ss as well. I did mean the bit about the bad juju given some of the more recent posts. But that's me being a superstitious prat (I played for 10 years in the same jocks because I played well in them for a couple of weeks in a row).
At the risk of souding like a 6 year old girl.

Ewwwwww!

Fair enough, sorry for getting a bit defensive then

I'd say you're insane if you were serious back then, but one good win and your prediction is right so...
I always thought we would be the best side
Our injuries only stopped us being minors again

Pickett will take me to the promised land, a certified legendary thread

I have legitimately been more nervous going into NAB Cup games than this Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back