(Log in to remove this ad.)

George

Aug 17, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Liverpool
Absolutely thrashing the Pies. Your boys are humming right now. Can thank us for that! :p

But seriously, had to laugh at the commentary on 7 tonight. When will anyone just accept the fact you are a chance to win it.

First few rounds after Rance went down everyone wrote you off, gave you absolutely no chance. Now I hear Bruce McAvaney & Wayne Carey talking about whether you can win it if Grimes goes down. "Nup there's no chance" they reckon. Just have to laugh. Absolutely no idea.

Injury permitting I can't see anyone beating you guys. West Coast your only threat IMO.

Superb performance tonight.

TheLoungeLizard

The world's most handsome man
Oct 21, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, New York Yankees
Absolutely thrashing the Pies. Your boys are humming right now. Can thank us for that! :p

But seriously, had to laugh at the commentary on 7 tonight. When will anyone just accept the fact you are a chance to win it.

First few rounds after Rance went down everyone wrote you off, gave you absolutely no chance. Now I hear Bruce McAvaney & Wayne Carey talking about whether you can win it if Grimes goes down. "Nup there's no chance" they reckon. Just have to laugh. Absolutely no idea.

Injury permitting I can't see anyone beating you guys. West Coast your only threat IMO.

Superb performance tonight.
Welcome George, feel free to stay!

I made this thread after Round 2 I think, there has been a lot of belief!

Top Bottom