2019 will be the easiest flag we have ever won

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T4P

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Richmond
I hope we don't get as cocky as Adelaide did in 2017. Tex booking an empty seat for the cup and the Crows fan getting a premiership tattoo.
I see my flights purchase as insurance rather than arrogance. I was in Iran for our 2017 flag (luckily was able to use a VPN to listen to it) so I'm not risking missing this one!

harrythetiger

Jack Graham That Is
Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
I hope we don't get as cocky as Adelaide did in 2017. Tex booking an empty seat for the cup and the Crows fan getting a premiership tattoo.
Agree. Would be a waste of money to buy a plane ticket to transport it from the MCG to Punt Road. I know he'll be tired but surely Cotch can just walk it over.

JR#8

Premium Gold
Dec 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Croatia, New York Knicks
They were so ******* cocky. I was at the GF parade with a mate and we started chatting to some Crows supporters as they'd flown down in hopes of purchasing some tickets. We started chatting and I asked if they were confident. They started crapping on about how confident they were and that thought they'd s**t it in.

Hahahaha. I hope the campaigners found tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rmcq

All Australian
Sep 6, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
The last time we won 10 in a row was 1980

We won 16 games that year to finish 3rd on the ladder.

First final, KB kicks 6, we win easily
Second final, we beat Geelong to qualify for a GF, KB kicks 8
GF, we beat Collingwood, KB kicks 7 in at the time the biggest GF win in history.
First final, Dusty kicks 6.
Second final, we beat Heelong to qualify for a GF, DM kicks 8
GF we beat Collingwood, DM kicks 7, biggest win in GF history?

Elton Johns Wig

Merkin me crazy
Apr 20, 2014
Trackside
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Luton Town Cronulla #FinsUp

Football Tragic

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2010
Punt Rd End
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm going to put my nads on the chopping block here and say I think we'll do it easily this year. I'm firmly touching wood and throwing salt over my shoulder but I think we're a cut above. Geelong does not have the defense to hold our forwardline and their midfield moves the ball too slowly to their F50. West Coast is the only one that concerns me but it the dry, I actually feel our speed and ball movement will crack them open. A Collingwood GF will be the easiest game of the finals series for us.

db26

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
No easy games this time of year all it takes is one bad quarter still quality sides in it.Cannot afford a quarter like last week against lions get blown away easy .Eagles a dangerous do not right them off.We play at our best 4 quarters we win.

Top Bottom