Certified Legendary Thread 2019 will be the easiest flag we have ever won

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally something that isn’t depressing to read on this board

I just had a look at your join date and giggled, you've only been on this forum during good years. This is nothing compared to the dark season of 2016. This board became a toxic nightmare then.

Look at this man.

Melbourne v Essendon, the two teams who were supposed to be our nemesis for the flag, utter tripe.

The rest?
Geelong, no way they will be near it, a bit of old man form.
Lions? Nup.
Port? Nup.
Adelaide? lol nup.
Pies? Will burn out
Saints? Kidding me?

**** me, the team's who should be challenging are ******* useless.

Bookmark it, this will be our easiest flag ever.

Even with injuries, just doing that to keep us interested.
Pm me where I can get some of the sh.t your on, looks like it works great

Will probably win our last 9 games to scrape into 8th then win 3 interstate finals (one in Brisbane, Sydney and Geelong), then the AFL will backflip and move the GF to Optus Stadium, where we play WC, and win again in golden point. It will be the hardest flag we’ve ever won but still, we won the flag..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You left out one of our biggest threats - Carlton .... surely their ambitious, ambiguous, futile, pointless, purposeless, impractical, vain, in vain, to no purpose, to no avail, unavailing, bootless, nugatory, hopeless, unusable, ineffectual, inefficacious, impotent, fruitless, unprofitable, profitless, unproductive re-build will crystallise this year, but then again maybe next year.

If we win the flag I'll certify legendary tag this thread.

This could go down as one of the greatest calls of all time.
May as well do it now, I've never been more sure of anything

In all seriousness, it's literally two weeks into the season.
No one can sprint ahead and no one will sustain the first run.

Richmond 2018, Fremantle and North 2015 spring to mind as early bolters who faded.

All premiers outside of perhaps Geelong of 2009 have ground out the season to win the big dance.

We have months left of football.
Hard start to the year, compacted by our literal starting 6 all out but we have found a few gems already (Balta and Stack) and a few more we haven't given a run to yet.

With a nice middle draw and players not just back by then, but hopefully into a bit of match fitness and form (plus a successful VFL team to come through if needed) and a very easy and Melbourne based finish to the fixture we are primed to storm home like like 2017 and like 2017, catch a few teams off guard.

Focus on 4 week blocks and it's still a very, very achievable flag... and without, in my mind, any stand out teams who have one foot in the top 4 before long, it could yet be our easiest.

Screenshot_20190409-100645_AFL.jpg Screenshot_20190409-100651_AFL.jpg

My ladder predictor, have us playing off in the Prelim v the Lions and then one of WC or Giants in the Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back