Certified Legendary Thread 2019 will be the easiest flag we have ever won

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope we don't get as cocky as Adelaide did in 2017. Tex booking an empty seat for the cup and the Crows fan getting a premiership tattoo.
I see my flights purchase as insurance rather than arrogance. I was in Iran for our 2017 flag (luckily was able to use a VPN to listen to it) so I'm not risking missing this one!

I hope we don't get as cocky as Adelaide did in 2017. Tex booking an empty seat for the cup and the Crows fan getting a premiership tattoo.
Agree. Would be a waste of money to buy a plane ticket to transport it from the MCG to Punt Road. I know he'll be tired but surely Cotch can just walk it over.

Can't believe you campaigners are losing your s**t over the $5 registration fee I'm more worried about paying 844 bucks for 2 tickets

Gonna have to live on maggi noodles for 6 months if we make it
Luxury!

They were so ******* cocky. I was at the GF parade with a mate and we started chatting to some Crows supporters as they'd flown down in hopes of purchasing some tickets. We started chatting and I asked if they were confident. They started crapping on about how confident they were and that thought they'd s**t it in.

Hahahaha. I hope the campaigners found tickets.

Look at all you campaigners now, all season I had to bump it and now you're all getting on board!

The last time we won 10 in a row was 1980

We won 16 games that year to finish 3rd on the ladder.

First final, KB kicks 6, we win easily
Second final, we beat Geelong to qualify for a GF, KB kicks 8
GF, we beat Collingwood, KB kicks 7 in at the time the biggest GF win in history.
First final, Dusty kicks 6.
Second final, we beat Heelong to qualify for a GF, DM kicks 8
GF we beat Collingwood, DM kicks 7, biggest win in GF history?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to put my nads on the chopping block here and say I think we'll do it easily this year. I'm firmly touching wood and throwing salt over my shoulder but I think we're a cut above. Geelong does not have the defense to hold our forwardline and their midfield moves the ball too slowly to their F50. West Coast is the only one that concerns me but it the dry, I actually feel our speed and ball movement will crack them open. A Collingwood GF will be the easiest game of the finals series for us.

No easy games this time of year all it takes is one bad quarter still quality sides in it.Cannot afford a quarter like last week against lions get blown away easy .Eagles a dangerous do not right them off.We play at our best 4 quarters we win.

No easy games this time of year all it takes is one bad quarter still quality sides in it.Cannot afford a quarter like last week against lions get blown away easy .Eagles a dangerous do not right them off.We play at our best 4 quarters we win.
8ae.gif ...two to go, it's the Final Countdown!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back