Draft Review 2019 - Winners and Losers

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

conrad_437

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Getting Serong seems like a huge win for Freo right now.

Need a preseason in Henry and to get Young back from injury, and the 2019 draft is starting to look really good.
Fremantle going to be a tough team to beat in a few years time. Would be amazing (not for us) if they could fly up the ladder while Fyfe is still in his prime.

Gonna be some good battles between the Dogs and Freo.

Purple_Turtle

Stockholm Syndrome
Oct 12, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hull City
Fremantle going to be a tough team to beat in a few years time. Would be amazing (not for us) if they could fly up the ladder while Fyfe is still in his prime.

Gonna be some good battles between the Dogs and Freo.
Sounds like a good time. Maybe we can next year; by my count there's always one team every year improving massively and making the 8 (Saints this year, Brisbane last year, etc.) so why can't it be Freo?

Really need to get some outsider run though. Maybe it was just some of our boys going on holiday early, but your guys killed us on the outside.

conrad_437

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sounds like a good time. Maybe we can next year; by my count there's always one team every year improving massively and making the 8 (Saints this year, Brisbane last year, etc.) so why can't it be Freo?

Really need to get some outsider run though. Maybe it was just some of our boys going on holiday early, but your guys killed us on the outside.
Good coach and very good drafting can do that to you. Dogs in 2015 and Brisbane last year were off the back of decent draft hauls in the 3-5 years before, and I reckon Freo have done just that. You also have the added bonus of having arguably the best player in the comp to help out.

Top Bottom