2019 "World" Cup Shamblefier - Scotland robbed again, no Associates at World Cup for first time ever

Remove this Banner Ad

So Zimboks basically only have to beat the UAE and not get smashed by the Windies to qualify?

You’re assuming they win this, then yes you are correct

So Zimboks basically only have to beat the UAE and not get smashed by the Windies to qualify?

Yep, but they have Windows first, and given how uncomfortable the latter looked against spin on the same ground, I'd say they'd be very keen to finish off their competition once and for all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait. If Scotland beat Afghanistan, and Windows beat Scotland, and Zimbabwe does the above, they may still miss out

Went to check the baby, please describe

Stirling defends the ball to nowhere in particularly, considers running then decides its worth it (it wasn't), Wilson immediately calls 'no run' but sees Stirling coming down, starts taking two big steps slowly then decides its not worth it and stays down his end, Stirling then has to turn himself around and falls short. Just silly.

Graeme Cremer is a great leg-spinner and I wish he got to play more cricket.

To be fair he has played a fair bit recently with over the past six months or so Zimbabwe being pretty busy schedule wise. But yeah a terrific bowler, always impressed at how economical he is for an attacking leggie.

Legend of Raza continues to grow too, consistently it seems to be him who's the guy in the Zimbabwean team who deals the winning hand.

Tough for the Irish to make it now given the form of the teams ahead of them which is a shame as they have contributed substantially to the past three world cups but I guess just a product of this type of qualification series.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back