2019 "World" Cup Shamblefier - Scotland robbed again, no Associates at World Cup for first time ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Holder seems pissed off and seems like some disconnect between him and his teammates. Idk

Jason Holder is just awesome. Don't know where Windows would be without him in this tournament.

Okay so 289 all out.

Can Jason Holder join Australia if the Windies screw up?

Holder seems pissed off and seems like some disconnect between him and his teammates. Idk

I like it.
He’s a fairly vanilla captain based on his career in the role to date, ultra defensive tactically, sticks up for his players when they pribably don’t deserve it. It’s good to see him getting a bit passionate and letting them know.

A few of the senior guys I don’t think like him that much because he got the gig when the last major ‘purge’ happened.

I like it.
He’s a fairly vanilla captain based on his career in the role to date, ultra defensive tactically, sticks up for his players when they pribably don’t deserve it. It’s good to see him getting a bit passionate and letting them know.

A few of the senior guys I don’t think like him that much because he got the gig when the last major ‘purge’ happened.

To me he was always in a hard place, so it isn't on him. Just the support from the senior teammates. I mean what the hell was Evin Lewis doing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair bit of ‘get f***ed’ in those two shots.

Gayle is one of those rare batsmen who can decide to hit a six. Most batsmen see a ball in their slot and hit it as hard as they can, and where it ends up is a matter of their timing, their trajectory, power etc.

Gayle just says ‘six’ or ‘four’

lol wow the crowd is going nuts.

What a wicket.

lol what a garbage shot.

Though he’s made his brand out of T20 cricket, the effect its had on his ODI cricket has been atrocious. Most of his career he’d be likely to try and smash that sort of ball, but he’d carve it through mid-off. Now basically anything that isn’t two feet outside off stump goes straight at best, cow corner more often than not.

Oh man if Jarvis got that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back