Toast 2020 “Thaihawk” Poster of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Voting for Hawks Bigfooty forum in general, the banter, the insight even the occasional disagreement, keeps footy interesting.

But if you have to vote every training report from all the posters is amazing and why I joined in the first place

Pretty clear cut winner of the award just going on the Nominations in the first two pages.

Do we just give to TheFourPillars already?

I came here to say either TFP or Brishawk and it's not just because I agree with them on 99% of what they say.

Darthmann flies under the radar, and points to threesixpio for making my post volume seem less excessive by comparison :p

Edit: It's been a bad year for BJK#5 with the structure of the season and the lack of highlights, but I'm backing him in for a resurgence in 2021. Also Hawthorn23 doesn't get anywhere near enough recognition for what he does outside of the board - only posts rarely in here, mainly to share his highlights videos but the work in putting together the highlights videos is very underrated.

I’m calling it.

TheFourPillars is the 2020 “Thaihawk” poster of the year.

Good stuff, mate. Posters like you are what keep this board humming. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m calling it.

TheFourPillars is the 2020 “Thaihawk” poster of the year.

Good stuff, mate. Posters like you are what keep this board humming. 👍
Thanks mate but i feel like i dont post enough on here to deserve this. I'm just a lazy ass who loves the hawks and talking footy thank u everyone for voting for me

Hi guys

My fellow Thaihawk would be so chuffed about this award. Miss him too, wish we had more time

He had 2 loves in his life his Hawks and his grand daughter. The day we won the 3 peat was the happiest day of his life and bought him to tears but to be remembered like this would surely see a repeat

Thank you

ps. mods, would it be ok to post a pic of the man as not many met him

Absolutely

For those of you that never met the man and want to put a face to him. Here is a pic with his grand daughter. He grew up watching the Hawks from a young age at Glenferrie oval and share amazing insights of our club in its infancy

I will try and locate some pics of us watching the 3 peat in Chiang Mai but I am currently living out of a suitcase as a covid refugee so have limited access to my stuff

cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 77
For those of you that never met the man and want to put a face to him. Here is a pic with his grand daughter. He grew up watching the Hawks from a young age at Glenferrie oval and share amazing insights of our club in its infancy

I will try and locate some pics of us watching the 3 peat in Chiang Mai but I am currently living out of a suitcase as a covid refugee so have limited access to my stuff

cheers
Khob khun khap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back