Fantasy 2020 11TH HOUR LEAGUE - DRAFT BOARD

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll pick at 1pm if neither of these jokers turn up!
Pick now mate, without wanting to influence anyone's picks but please try and fill your open roster spots first (d/st or k if you don't already have one pick) as opposed to spots you already have filled because at some point this week i am going to have to close the draft so i can enter in the draft results and i would prefer that everyone has a roster they can put on the field.

I know you said to fill roster spots but I'd rather be allocated a kicker or pick one up on the waiver wire than choose one now.

Plus I've already picked a D/ST

QB Tua Tagovailoa Dolphins
St Kilda Death

Just to clarify, you can draft who you like but if there is spot left unfilled on your roster i will need to fill it myself when the draft finishes

do you want to change your pick J Shuttlesworth

Disappointing we aren't going to finish this draft yet again. The picks I am leaving until last few rounds but wanting for first week are not going to happen because of waivers.
Is there any chance we can make everyone free agents when the draft is entered so I can fill my squad with players I want?

Is there any chance we can make everyone free agents when the draft is entered so I can fill my squad with players I want?
I think that's what happened last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, if that's who you're taking I'm ok if you want to take longer to think about it...

I'm a Newton homer.

By the way, every time someone quotes my posts in draft board threads, my anxiety level explodes as I feel like I've taken someone already drafted.

I'm a Newton homer.

By the way, every time someone quotes my posts in draft board threads, my anxiety level explodes as I feel like I've taken someone already drafted.

Was watching Gibson slide with baited breath and then he got nabbed, was tossing up between Cam and an RB, figured I'd take Michel because at least there's Baker who I like but not as much as Cam but I honestly didn't expect to be nabbed a second time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back