Think Tank 2020 - 1998 does not equal 150 Kern Hinkley you muppet

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure that's not the first time "look out, we're coming" has been used in connection to Port Adelaide

To all the people who said (I may or may not have been one of them) David Koch was all hot air and wouldn't achieve anything at Port, how's it feel seeing Kern embrace Kochie's philosophy of spouting grandiose statements to mask his own incompetence? Take that crowbots, the student has learned from the master!!

BxAQO_jIMAA7Aoe.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill ask this again, who did you support before the Eagles became the greatest bandwagon club in the history of Australian sport?
Most of my relos supported the Hawks quite a few still do
Others supported Lol Norf, Krakeours and Cable and Glendening there was a lot of WA content

Now they are mainly WCE but have a Purple kit too for alternate weeks

Others supported Lol Norf, Krakeours and Cable and Glendening there was a lot of WA content

I could never jump ship Id rather stop watching AFL than support a club other than Richmond.

The bandwagon that Richmond has and every club has as proven by the rise in memberships after a flag, is not supporters of other clubs as much as new support and old support that had dropped off during our 37 years in the wilderness, we were and always will be the first club to get 1 million through the gates way back in 1980, membership is only a recent thing that AFL clubs have focused on, few supporters were actual paid up members back in the day.

Which one is the alias? DanWA or Hawk Dork

Ill ask this again, who did you support before the Eagles became the greatest bandwagon club in the history of Australian sport?
I was meant to be a handbagger scum supporter if i were to follow my family, but i chose the eagles

My parents and brother's jumped ship to Cockburn when they joined the competition later on (i grew up near Fremantle) but i remained the whole time an Eagles fan

So if Cockburn joined at same time as the Eagles it is 50/50 i could have ended up supporting a loser club for 25 years

/coolstorybro

I was meant to be a handbagger scum supporter if i were to follow my family, but i chose the eagles

My parents and brother's jumped ship to Cockburn when they joined the competition later on (i grew up near Fremantle) but i remained the whole time an Eagles fan

So if Cockburn joined at same time as the Eagles it is 50/50 i could have ended up supporting a loser club for 25 years

/coolstorybro
Well anything would be better than supporting the Cats and you dodged a bullet with Freo, purple for f@cks sake, doesnt really inspire.

I think Kern was misquoted and what he really said was "Port Adelaide Paer will be at the Grand Final (in the stands having watered down beer like everyone else while 2 other teams play)."

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

To all the people who said (I may or may not have been one of them) David Koch was all hot air and wouldn't achieve anything at Port, how's it feel seeing Kern embrace Kochie's philosophy of spouting grandiose statements to mask his own incompetence? Take that crowbots, the student has learned from the master!!
Are we talking the same Kochead who brought you China?
full

I think the OP misunderstands him, he's just thinking long term. I mean, how many other clubs are prepared for the 2047 season? Kern is just looking ahead to their first premiership win as the New Wuhan Pufferfish. :rainbow:

The first mention of football being played in South Australia comes from a newspaper report in 1843 seven years after the colony was first settled.

This was probably some version of Gaelic football, as it was played between Irish colonists on St. Patrick's Day. However, the new version of football, which we have come to know as Australian Rules, began in Melbourne in 1858 and one of its founders, Henry Harrison, visited Adelaide to promote the game in 1860. At a meeting at the Globe Inn (where Myer now stands in Rundle Mall) a local football club was formed, known as the Adelaide Football Club.

This new club arranged matches between its members, who lived north and south of the River Torrens, and with another group known as Collegians, whose members attended one of Adelaide's private colleges. Other clubs were soon formed at Modbury (1862), Port Adelaide (1870), Gawler, Woodville, Kensington, and Willunga.

So the AFC must be celebrating their 160th this year :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back