Think Tank 2020 - 1998 does not equal 150 Kern Hinkley you muppet

Remove this Banner Ad

Most of my relos supported the Hawks quite a few still do
Others supported Lol Norf, Krakeours and Cable and Glendening there was a lot of WA content

Now they are mainly WCE but have a Purple kit too for alternate weeks
I was meant to be a handbagger scum supporter if i were to follow my family, but i chose the eagles

My parents and brother's jumped ship to Cockburn when they joined the competition later on (i grew up near Fremantle) but i remained the whole time an Eagles fan

So if Cockburn joined at same time as the Eagles it is 50/50 i could have ended up supporting a loser club for 25 years

/coolstorybro
\

Whoops :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

I wonder how many power fans jumped on this crypto currency to get the exclusive Port Power badges?

Two Adelaide men are selling “scam” cryptocurrency that can only be redeemed for items such as a homemade Port Adelaide Power badge

1581654213798.png

Last edited:
cant do subtraction, and obviously on drugs if he thinks the puffers are going from 10th to Premiers!

“Win a flag in their 150th year “
Hahahahaha
That’s 126 years away
Talk about forward plannning
Fk n idiots 🤣
To all the people who said (I may or may not have been one of them) David Koch was all hot air and wouldn't achieve anything at Port, how's it feel seeing Kern embrace Kochie's philosophy of spouting grandiose statements to mask his own incompetence? Take that crowbots, the student has learned from the master!!

BxAQO_jIMAA7Aoe.jpg

Not a ball bounced yet and they come out with this crap

I didn’t realise that Kern and Kochie were students of Kennett .. there you go, my day is complete
👍🏼🤣
I wonder how many power fans jumped on this crypto currency to get the exclusive Port Power badges?

View attachment 822723

Mini excavator hire .... bahahaha

Love it

See subaru was taught math and understands things, like when a team enters a competition for the first time then thats when they started, in that competition!

Not when Port Adelaide got a couple of ferrals together for a * party in their local maggot pit.

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

See subaru was taught math and understands things, like when a team enters a competition for the first time then thats when they started, in that competition!

Not when Port Adelaide got a couple of ferrals together for a fu** party in their local maggot pit.

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe
👍🏼

That I do

I can also spot frauds fakes and pretenders and that teal abortion ticks all 3 boxes 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You finished peeing in your pants yet.

As usual, you don't confirm anything, but run with it anyway,
It was not Port Adelaide Football Club that made the mistake.

It was the AFL online store, you know, the one that sells all AFL Club's merchandise.

Mathew Richardson from Port Adelaide already on the case.
1582104530864.png
See Port are No2 in sales behind Richmond.

So
Hahahahahahah

WTF ????

So you have been caught out again with your silly, drippy, non fact, postings about Port.

Oh I just noticed you posted this crap on your Board ..
And you got Who Cares ... see you got a bit upset, and had to give a Who Cares back ...
Love it
Hahahahahahah

Last edited:
You finished peeing in your pants yet.

As usual, you don't confirm anything, but run with it anyway,
It was not Port Adelaide Football Club that made the mistake.

It was the AFL online store, you know, the one that sells all AFL Club's merchandise.

Mathew Richardson from Port Adelaide already on the case.
View attachment 825660
See Port are No2 in sales behind Richmond.

So
Hahahahahahah

WTF ????

So you have been caught out again with your silly, drippy, non fact, postings about Port.

Oh I just noticed you posted this crap on your Board ..
And you got Who Cares ... see you got a bit upset, and had to give a Who Cares back ...
Love it
Hahahahahahah

Selling beanies est 1820
You great galoot - it’s on sale

See the web page

“Shop Port adelaide “🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Flog

Ok
So apart from the Covid -119 ( Norma Lee Ava 👍🏼), this stupid club who said this year was their 150th - you cannot take this to next year because nobody gets a woody over 151!

What are you going to do with all your 150 stuff ?

Because like with nobody in the forest , that tree never fell !!!!!

Oh, and if you want to say you finished top this year if there’s no more games - congratulations - Hinkley made the 8!

Covid-119 Silver linings - I’m finding silver linings everywhere !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back