2020/2021 English Premier League

Remove this Banner Ad

I like West Ham to beat Liverpool today @ 8.20

Vladamir Coufal to get a Yellow card paying $3.30 (West Ham) against Liverpool

Under 3.5 goals in Man City v Sheffield United & Over 6.5 corners for Man City SGM @ $2.70
Brave tipping Liverpool to lose at Anfield, but I decided to leave Liverpool out of one multi just in case...

Premier league games are hard to predict this week I feel. So I included other leagues in my Multis: real/Barca/inter/juve/Bayern/Dortmund have nice match ups, should all win

I could get shafted by spurs again if they lose again. So I included a win/draw double chance in one multi just in case, they really should just win though.

ill be following the Citeh v Sheffield United game

Man City XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne (C), Bernardo, Torres, Mahrez, Sterling.

Sheffield United XI: Ramsdale, Basham, Egan, Stevens, Baldock, Lowe, Ampadu, Berge, Osborn, McBurnie, Brewster.

City win one of the few premier league teams in my Multis this week...feeling nervous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NYRB ok brother I'm on West Ham. Thanks to you. Also goals +++.

If this gets up, I owe you a slab. If it fails, I take all responsibility. I'm betting winnings from the IPL tonight :thumbsu:

My concern is Antonio out. He is big for West Ham's counter style. Hoping the rain messes up the defensive structures of both teams.

Pretty good night, just Barca cooked one multi. Other 2 multis are relying on Spurs win, let’s hope they don’t s**t the bed again

Thought Spurs would screw me again but Bale came in clutch

Will tune into Southampton v Newcastle on Friday night footy

Southampton $2.12, Draw $3.65, Newcastle $3.85

Newcastle XI: Darlow, Lewis, Schär, Lascelles, Fernandez, Longstaff, Hendrick, Almiron, Murphy, Saint-Maximin, Wilson

Southampton XI: McCarthy; Walker-Peters, Vestergaard, Bednarek, Bertrand; Armstrong, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Walcott; Adams, Ings

Sportsbet margins are absolutely horrendous for big sports events. I sometimes can't understand why people continue to use them??

Here are the markets for Newcastle v Southampton

Both Teams to score?
Yes $1.72 v $2 No (108.14% margin)

Match Goals

Under 2.5 Goals $1.79 v $1.94 (107.41% margin)

I think we all agree that using Sportsbet for singles markets is a total waste of money. They are only decent for multis.

Another thing we can all agree on, is Sportsbet spend a lot of money on marketing and advertising to try and lure in the 'dumb' punters.

They love 'dumb' punters and dumb punters are happy to take $hit odds, so I guess they don't mind setting high margins , even on big sports events.

Everton and Liverpool seem like great value this week. Already have a few multis including both as win/draw legs.

Multi for remaining premier league matches:
Everton and draw
Chelsea
Spurs
West Ham and draw
Leicester and draw
Liverpool and draw
Arsenal and draw
@9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back