Lazio 1.77, Draw 4, Club Brugge 5.2
Zenit St Petersburg 5.10, Draw 4.20, Dortmund 1.74
Barcelona 2.14, Draw 3.85, Juventus 3.55
Chelsea 1.30, Draw 6.60, Krasnodar 12
Dynamo Kiev 1.86, Draw 3.90, Ferencvaros 4.70
PSG 1.12, Draw 12, Basaksehir 32
RB Leipzig 2.44, Draw 3.90, Man Utd 2.92
Rennes 3.45, Draw 3.50, Sevilla 2.32

I personally don't see Juventus and Barcelona going hammer and tong for the 3 points tonight. Draw at anything above 5/2 a decent bet for me.

Juventus have to win by at least 3 goals and with heavy domestic schedules ahead, both teams may be a tad cautious.

difficult to pick any of the games until the lineups are announced. For the teams that have already qualified you can expect their odds to rise when they rest all their stars.

Teams like Zenit and Rennes could drop to evens when the teams are announced.

Leipzig looks the pick of the round. Their attack is on fire and manure's defense is far worse than the results indicate. $4 for Leipzig to score 3 and $8 to score 4.

difficult to pick any of the games until the lineups are announced. For the teams that have already qualified you can expect their odds to rise when they rest all their stars.

Teams like Zenit and Rennes could drop to evens when the teams are announced.

Leipzig looks the pick of the round. Their attack is on fire and manure's defense is far worse than the results indicate. $4 for Leipzig to score 3 and $8 to score 4.
Im a bit wary of backing Leipzig, they were comprehensively outplayed at Old Trafford by Man U in the reverse fixture losing 0-5. They play an attacking brand and I sense Man U may be able to snag a couple on the counter.

Im a bit wary of backing Leipzig, they were comprehensively outplayed at Old Trafford by Man U in the reverse fixture losing 0-5. They play an attacking brand and I sense Man U may be able to snag a couple on the counter.

even more incentive to beat them. I just don't rate man u's defense at all. West Ham and Southampton each should have put 4 past them. If they go into this with a defensive mindset, which I think they will, an early goal to Leipzig and I think they will completely fall apart.

even more incentive to beat them. I just don't rate man u's defense at all. West Ham and Southampton each should have put 4 past them. If they go into this with a defensive mindset, which I think they will, an early goal to Leipzig and I think they will completely fall apart.
Fair point I like hearing a bit of a different perspective.

PSG have destiny in their own hands and a point for them will be enough.

Anyway in terms of goalscoring bets, Rashford to score at around $3.35 looks a decent shout.

I can also see goals in this game, with Leipzig forced to attack. There may be a few goals in this game.

Fair point I like hearing a bit of a different perspective.

PSG have destiny in their own hands and a point for them will be enough.

Anyway in terms of goalscoring bets, Rashford to score at around $3.35 looks a decent shout.

I can also see goals in this game, with Leipzig forced to attack. There may be a few goals in this game.

Putting 3 past a full strength bayern is no joke. They aren't going to need any red bull to be up for this game. Should be a ripper

Putting 3 past a full strength bayern is no joke. They aren't going to need any red bull to be up for this game. Should be a ripper
The thing with Leipzig, watching them play a bit last season, they only really know how to play 1 way. I couldn't imagine them playing a cagey style of footy,and I guess if they were 2-0 up, you would bank on them to keep attacking, as its their normal way of playing. Nagelsman tactics are like this.

Fair play to you Joe, didnt see that win by RB Leipzig coming.

cheers mate.

was just a game where the odds didn't reflect the true form of the teams. What surprised me more than anything was that Leipzig didn't put 4 or 5 past them.

you should should have done well backing the overs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

draw for the UEFA CL last 16:

Mgladbach v Man City
Lazio v Bayern
Atletico V Chelsea
Leipzig v Liverpool
Porto V Juventus
Barcelona v Paris
Sevilla v Dortmund
Atalanta v Liverpool

Outright Odds:
Bayern 3.95
Man City 5.30
Liverpool 7.20
PSG, Juventus 14
Real Madrid 16
Chelsea 19
Atletico 20
Barcelona, Dortmund 21
RB Leipzig, Sevilla 36
Atalanta 55
Mgladbach 150
Porto 160
Lazio 180

EFL Cup

Spurs v Brentford tomorrow morning

I priced spurs at around $1.47 and thats about the right price in my opinion.

Spurs $1.47, Draw $4.80, Brentford $8.60

This is probably the most realistic trophy Spurs can win this season, so I think they can do the job tonight against their London rivals.

do you guys think the players even care for the FA Cup anymore?

the prize money is a joke for the winners 1.8 million pounds for the winner of the cup.

In the Premier League you get between 1.9 million pounds to 38 million pounds based on your ranking on the table.

I think the lower teams would treat it seriously.

9 FA Cup games on Sunday in the 3rd round

Barnsley 1.35, Draw 5.40 , Tranmere 12.50
Bristol City 3, Draw 3.40, Portsmouth 2.64
Chelsea 1.07, Draw 21, Morecambe 50
Cheltenham Town 2.48, Draw 3.40, Mansfield Town 3.20
Crawley Town 16, Draw 7.60, Leeds 1.23
Man City 1.10, Draw 14.50, Birmingham 38
Marine 60, Draw 32, Spurs 1.04
Newport County 8, Draw 4.60, Brighton 1.51
Stockport County 10.50, Draw 5.60, West Ham 1.34

A few thoughts on todays game, Leeds have been bundled out of the 3rd round in 12 of the past 17 seasons.

Spurs are playing a team in the 8th tier of English football.The players from Marine are comprised of teachers, NHS workers, binman and a few ex pros.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back