burge13

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Miami/Boston postponed.
Dallas shut down their training facility
Some GM's calling for season to be postponed

All because a few tested 'positive'. Never mind none of them are actually sick, that isn't important, 'positive'. Laughable.

This after Beal sat out a game because he talked to Tatum after a game. Ignore the fact every player on the court was a 'close contact' during the game haha. No sense in anything happening, bit like everything covid related. Common sense died a year ago

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Miami/Boston postponed.
Dallas shut down their training facility
Some GM's calling for season to be postponed

All because a few tested 'positive'. Never mind none of them are actually sick, that isn't important, 'positive'. Laughable.

This after Beal sat out a game because he talked to Tatum after a game. Ignore the fact every player on the court was a 'close contact' during the game haha. No sense in anything happening, bit like everything covid related. Common sense died a year ago
hard to find more self-entitled athletes than NBA players.

burge13

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
hard to find more self-entitled athletes than NBA players.
Kyrie out for the last 3 games because he didn't like what happened in the capitol building...

Completely ignores months of riots and looting amongst the BLM movement. Not only are they self-entitled, they're hypocrites

Some good ones in the lot but you never hear it I guess. Jrue Holiday for one, donates lots of money with no media fanfare, Zion too

TheJanuaryMan

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It defies description that a team can fail to score for 6 playing minutes in a NBA game nowadays yet Atlanta have managed just that in the last term v Philly. Granted a number of starters were off but still....

chrisdon16

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2013
Launceston, TAS
AFL Club
Essendon
It defies description that a team can fail to score for 6 playing minutes in a NBA game nowadays yet Atlanta have managed just that in the last term v Philly. Granted a number of starters were off but still....
The longest time they went without scoring in the 4th was from 7:53-5:58, 1 minute and 55 seconds. I do get what you are saying though. When there is a blowout teams basically give up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
❌ -2.5U Portland
❌-1.5 Tatum finshed on 24 🙃

YTD
13-13
+0.22

1U Wood 10 rebound Houston Rockets win 2.80
I really rate this rockets outfit especially since hardens back in today they should account for a mavs team that are struggling with porzingis out and donic unfit,wood has been averaging 10.8 rebounds per game this average is hurt alot by a 3 rebound game when the rockets had 9 players available, mavs are the 4th worst rebounding team.

1.5 U kyle lowry o6.5 assists 1.81
The raptors point guard is averaging 8.5 assists a game and has cleared this line 4/5 times this year, he cleared this line 7/11 verse the celtics last year with 7 of those 11 games being playoff games,celtics are on a b2b. Also going to have 0.5U on him to get 10 assists at $5 which he has also done twice this year
Lowry and wood ❌ -2.5
YTD
13-15

3 u Lamelo ball over 7.5 rebounds 2.03
Cleared this line 4/5 games, has had double digit rebounding games since his minutes have been bumped up this should continue today

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
I really like Porzingis O6.5 boards $1.78 - SB

I realise he will be on restricted minutes but it still seems super low to me. He should be able to clear this line playing 20 minutes

Remove this Banner Ad