2020/2021 NBA Season Betting

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Can someone please inform me why Drummond only played 10 minutes in the half. Is he recovering from covid ?

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sportsbet promo 4 legs nba multi one leg fails bonus bet back
0.5 Nets, Pacers, Philly, Nuggets @ 2.7
2u Wiggins Under 4.5 Rebounds 1.89

❌ -.5 4 leg multi goes down off a tip in at tbe buzzer also * the refs
Wiggins :whitecheck: + 1.78

1.5 U Ben Simmons Under 7.5 Rebounds 2.01
Simmons didn't clear this line in two preseason games, he played 26 minutes in both games, one game in which Embiid wasn't there and the other in which he only played 16 minutes.

1.5 A ndre Drummond Over 14.5 Rebounds 1.78
Played limited minutes in his two preseason games one game getting 11 boards and the other 14, expect him to clear the 14.5 up against charlotte who dont have any real good shooters, Kevin Love is out as well also drummonds past few years rebounding speaks for itself.

3 U Atlanta H2H 1.80 Another year into Trae Young, Cam Reddish and De'andre hunter plus the additions of Capela late last year Bogdanovic and Gallanari in the off season make this Hawks team pretty dangerous, i expect them to rise right up the rankings in the east and am actually surprised with how close the odds are

YTD
1-0
+1.78 Units
❌-1.5 Drummond misses by .5 after being in foul trouble early on, plus nance is a campaigner pinching boards
❌ -1.5 simmons clears his boards after being on 1 at half time.
✅+2.4 Atlanta smash the bulls.
YTD
2-3
+0.68

Will post a few plays chrissy night

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My plays for tomorrow before i delete 95 beers
2U Bucks -9.5 1.90
Expect the bucks to take out there frustration of losing on opening night out on the warriors who looked pretty average against the nets. Draymond Green is still out so i cant see the warriors ball movement and defense getting any better

2 U Anthony Davis O25.5 points 1.90
Expect AD to bounce back from an average game agaisn the clippers, Mavs are without porzingis so AD will be going up agaisnt Dwight Powell. He averaged 27 agaisnt Dallas across three games last year.

1 U Kawhi Leonard 25 points clippers win 2.63
Clippers would of had this game on there radar as soon as the fixtures came out, they were very good on opening night whilst denver lost to the kings at home, Kawhi averaged 24.5 last year agaisnt them across 9 games if clips are to win they'll need a big night from the claw

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
here are my picks for tomorrow:

LA Clippers -2.5
Jamal Murray isn't going to go 1 for 9 Friday like he did in the season-opening overtime loss to Sacramento on Wednesday, but I like the Clippers' revamped roster with Serge Ibaka, Nicolas Batum and Luke Kennard. LA played a day earlier so the travel and altitude shouldn't be an issue. This is the ultimate revenge spot for Paul George and the Clips. Look for them to control the boards and cover.

Brooklyn -3 (handicap)- suggested play is to even take a risk any take up to -5 handicap
The Nets steamrolled the Warriors in their season opener with Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving looking extremely impressive in the process. They have a very deep and talented roster behind those two, as well, which is going to make them a tough team to beat when they are all healthy. As impressive as the Celtics looked in a win over the Bucks on Wednesday, I still like the Nets’ chances to cover this small number.

New Orleans +4.5 handicap

This line is a bit surprising given how both teams fared in their season openers. The Pelicans pulled off an impressive win against the Raptors, while the Heat fell to the Magic. Losing Jrue Holiday is significant, but Eric Bledsoe is certainly a capable replacement. The Pelicans also upgraded at center by adding Steven Adams. This has the makings of a close battle, so give me the points.

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
here are my picks for tomorrow:

LA Clippers -2.5
Jamal Murray isn't going to go 1 for 9 Friday like he did in the season-opening overtime loss to Sacramento on Wednesday, but I like the Clippers' revamped roster with Serge Ibaka, Nicolas Batum and Luke Kennard. LA played a day earlier so the travel and altitude shouldn't be an issue. This is the ultimate revenge spot for Paul George and the Clips. Look for them to control the boards and cover.

Brooklyn -3 (handicap)- suggested play is to even take a risk any take up to -5 handicap
The Nets steamrolled the Warriors in their season opener with Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving looking extremely impressive in the process. They have a very deep and talented roster behind those two, as well, which is going to make them a tough team to beat when they are all healthy. As impressive as the Celtics looked in a win over the Bucks on Wednesday, I still like the Nets’ chances to cover this small number.

New Orleans +4.5 handicap

This line is a bit surprising given how both teams fared in their season openers. The Pelicans pulled off an impressive win against the Raptors, while the Heat fell to the Magic. Losing Jrue Holiday is significant, but Eric Bledsoe is certainly a capable replacement. The Pelicans also upgraded at center by adding Steven Adams. This has the makings of a close battle, so give me the points.
Like all three of these wouldn't surpise me to see NO beat miami.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
I like Ingram O4.5 assists $2.03 - SB
Had 11 in game 1, i think with the team comp of Zion + Adams, his role has shifted slightly from last year, expect more passing and assist numbers to go up.

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My plays for tomorrow before i delete 95 beers
2U Bucks -9.5 1.90
Expect the bucks to take out there frustration of losing on opening night out on the warriors who looked pretty average against the nets. Draymond Green is still out so i cant see the warriors ball movement and defense getting any better

2 U Anthony Davis O25.5 points 1.90
Expect AD to bounce back from an average game agaisn the clippers, Mavs are without porzingis so AD will be going up agaisnt Dwight Powell. He averaged 27 agaisnt Dallas across three games last year.

1 U Kawhi Leonard 25 points clippers win 2.63
Clippers would of had this game on there radar as soon as the fixtures came out, they were very good on opening night whilst denver lost to the kings at home, Kawhi averaged 24.5 last year agaisnt them across 9 games if clips are to win they'll need a big night from the claw
Kawhi ❌ -1 U The claw was well on track to clear but copped an elbow and was taken out the game with 7 minutes to go.

AD ✅ + 1.8 U
Bucks ✅+1.8U

Late one
1.5 U Kevin Durant over 5.5 rebounds
No write up
❌KD -1.5U

YTD
4-5
+1.78U

One play in early game tomorrow alot of player line's arent out yet for tomorrow

2.5 U memphis 1.80 atlanta are without capela and gallarni is expected to miss also, memphis won both games last year and they split there games 1-1 during the preseason, the game the hawks won memphis were in control untill they pulled there starters

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
NBA Boxing Day :

Atlanta 2.12 v 1.86 Memphis
Cleveland 2.16 v 1.83 Detroit
OKC 2.38 v 1.69 Charlotte
Orlando 2.18 v 1.79 Washington
76ers 1.29 v 4.20 New York
Pacers 1.55 v 2.78 Chicago
Toronto 1.83 v 2.04 Spurs
Minnesota 3.75 v 1.28 Utah
Phoenix 1.63 v 2.50 Sacramento

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
1.5 U Nikola Vucevic over 10.5 rebounds 1.90
Vucevic will be up agaisnt the russell westbrook lead wizards, in the opening night vuc cleared this line and across 4 preseason games he averaged 12.5 boards in 19 minutes, he will play alot more minutes today. He averaged 12.5 across 3 games last year agaisnt the wizards

2 U Malcom brogdan 15+ Points pacers win
Cleared his 15 points in two meetings last year vs the bulls, scored 21 opening night vs the nicks. Bulls gave up 111 points through 3 quarters agaisnt the hawks so he should have no issue scoring 15

If they ever realse drummonds rebound line if its 14.5 or less ill be having 2 U on it aswell

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Drummonds over 13.5 rebounds 2 U
He got 14 last game with foul trouble, hes up agaisnt his old team, wouldnt surprise me to see drop a 20 20 double double

Portland -7.5 3.5 U
Rockets coming off a horrible off season theyll be missing wall cousins and gordon for this game and only 8 players to choose from, lillard and co should get there season up n runnimg with a big win here

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Kawhi ❌ -1 U The claw was well on track to clear but copped an elbow and was taken out the game with 7 minutes to go.

AD ✅ + 1.8 U
Bucks ✅+1.8U

❌KD -1.5U

YTD
4-5
+1.78U

One play in early game tomorrow alot of player line's arent out yet for tomorrow

2.5 U memphis 1.80 atlanta are without capela and gallarni is expected to miss also, memphis won both games last year and they split there games 1-1 during the preseason, the game the hawks won memphis were in control untill they pulled there starters
1.5 U Nikola Vucevic over 10.5 rebounds 1.90
Vucevic will be up agaisnt the russell westbrook lead wizards, in the opening night vuc cleared this line and across 4 preseason games he averaged 12.5 boards in 19 minutes, he will play alot more minutes today. He averaged 12.5 across 3 games last year agaisnt the wizards

2 U Malcom brogdan 15+ Points pacers win
Cleared his 15 points in two meetings last year vs the bulls, scored 21 opening night vs the nicks. Bulls gave up 111 points through 3 quarters agaisnt the hawks so he should have no issue scoring 15

If they ever realse drummonds rebound line if its 14.5 or less ill be having 2 U on it aswell
Drummonds over 13.5 rebounds 2 U
He got 14 last game with foul trouble, hes up agaisnt his old team, wouldnt surprise me to see drop a 20 20 double double

Portland -7.5 3.5 U
Rockets coming off a horrible off season theyll be missing wall cousins and gordon for this game and only 8 players to choose from, lillard and co should get there season up n runnimg with a big win here
Memphis ❌-2.5 U
Vucveic ✅ + 1.35U
Brogdan ✅ + 2 U
Drummond ✅ +1.72 U
Portland ❌ -3.5 Cant belive the blazers need ot to beat harden and wood

YTD
7-7
+0.85

Joe9

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
lost $2k because of the raptors choke job in the last 2 minutes. They are firmly on the black list

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
3 U Brooklyn -8.5 1.90
This seems too good be true, brooklyn have covered this margin 2/2 agaisnt a lot better opposition in the celtics and warriors. The hornets are backing up on a b2b and have lost to two very average sides in okc and the cavs if the form holds up Brooklyn should be up by double digits going into the last quarter

1.5 U La lakers half time 7+ full time +11 2.60 TAB
KAT will be out after re injuring his wrist he fractured last year, wolves on a b2b lakers comimg off a days break, lakers will be too deep for the wolves, if you want to play it a bit safer just take the lakers line.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
NBA 27/12/20 Sunday

Dallas 3 v 1.49 Clippers
Nets 1.19 v 5.90 Hornets
Magic 1.95 v 2 Wizards
Spurs 3 v 1.47 Pelicans
Bucks 1.11 v 9.20 New York
76ers 1.37 v 3.65 Cavaliers
Celtics 1.76 v 2.24 Pacers
Warriors 1.62 v 2.54 Bulls
Suns 1.73 v 2.32 Kings
Timberwolves 6.20 v 1.18 Lakers

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
a couple of plays for me:

Celtics -2.0 handicap
I’m not reading too much into the Celtics being destroyed by the Nets on Christmas Day. Brooklyn is probably the best team in the East. Boston will look to rebound against the 2-0 Pacers, who have taken care of business against inferior foes in the Knicks and Bulls. This will be their first significant test, and it comes in the second game of a back-to-back set. That’s not an ideal situation, so I’ll take the Celtics to cover this small line.

New Orleans -5.0
The Spurs will be playing the second game of a back-to-back after hosting the Raptors on Saturday. Meanwhile the Pelicans return home and will be anxious to bounce back from a Christmas Day loss at Miami.

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
3 U Brooklyn -8.5 1.90
This seems too good be true, brooklyn have covered this margin 2/2 agaisnt a lot better opposition in the celtics and warriors. The hornets are backing up on a b2b and have lost to two very average sides in okc and the cavs if the form holds up Brooklyn should be up by double digits going into the last quarter

1.5 U La lakers half time 7+ full time +11 2.60 TAB
KAT will be out after re injuring his wrist he fractured last year, wolves on a b2b lakers comimg off a days break, lakers will be too deep for the wolves, if you want to play it a bit safer just take the lakers line.
Brooklyn somehow lose to the hornets ❌ -3 U

Lakers ✔ + 2.4
YTD
8-8
+0.25U

Back