Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt that it'll ultimately only be a slap on the wrist for the 13 year old idiot

Imagine when he goes back to school and his classmates ask what he did during the holidays - "Oh, I kicked someone in the back and got arrested."

What we need is mandatory sentencing where each crime has a specific penalty which is enforced. Would stop all this BS about people arguing they weren't in the correct mental state or if they had a tough upbringing etc in an attempt to get a more lenient sentence.

What we need is mandatory sentencing where each crime has a specific penalty which is enforced. Would stop all this BS about people arguing they weren't in the correct mental state or if they had a tough upbringing etc in an attempt to get a more lenient sentence.

But that doesnt work either. Look at the ambos- those two chicks iirc didnt get the mandatory sentence- was some more bullshit excuses.

But that doesnt work either. Look at the ambos- those two chicks iirc didnt get the mandatory sentence- was some more bullshit excuses.

They should've though, that's the point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure that the red button story is actually true, but it says a lot about the past 4 years that not all people are immediately calling it BS

And then there's this comment, which just seems so stereotypical Trump supporter

I’m going with complete bullshit.

As for any comments too many from both sides lost touch with reality long ago.

Whats everyone up to today?

Travelling to Venus Bay for the weekend to catch up with my parents and one of my brothers and his family. We were originally going to meet up over the Melbourne Cup weekend last year, but Covid and the Steel ring around Melbourne got in the way.

Having an ultra-long weekend too. Got Monday and Wednesday off work as well. :)

Travelling to Venus Bay for the weekend to catch up with my parents and one of my brothers and his family. We were originally going to meet up over the Melbourne Cup weekend last year, but Covid and the Steel ring around Melbourne got in the way.

Wheres Venus Bay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back