Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually probably would watch it but I just can't be arsed hooking my antenna up to the TV.
I don't mind a good cesspool of scum TBH.
Have watched all the Rock and Flavas of Love. Even Daisy of Love.

You gotta take it the right way- ie. its just like a soapie.

And thats it, nothing more. Its fantastic entertainment

Bag the show.

Just dont bag the watcher. Thats when i get shitty.

People can watch whatever random shows they want

I ain't going to pretend that the shows I watch are somehow the best thing ever - though GOT was pretty good until the last season

But we each have our own tastes & preferences

Yeah well they are.

God they are so uptight over there. OMG Janet Jackson showed her nipple OMG THE WORLD HAS ENDED

ffs.
Yeah it f**ken annoys me. Any amount of violence is ok. Its great! The more the better.
But some harmless nudity and s**t like that they get offended

People can watch whatever random shows they want

I ain't going to pretend that the shows I watch are somehow the best thing ever - though GOT was pretty good until the last season

But we each have our own tastes & preferences

Well im proud ive never watched an ep of GOT.

Rubbish imo.

I agree. Not sure how scummy MAFS is (but I think is scummy)
But Flava of Love had a chick casually s**t on the floor while they were all standing around talking.
It was fantastic!

I agree. Not sure how scummy MAFS is (but I think is scummy)
But Flava of Love had a chick casually sh*t on the floor while they were all standing around talking.
It was fantastic!

Omg. No MAFS doesnt stoop to that... jesus.

One guy did use a toothbrush... ugh. THAT was a joke. Should never been allowed to happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate reality tv. But mafs sucks you in. You tune in to see what happens, and the next thing you know you are baying for blood, and hoping someone gets their come uppence. It’s like a car crash when you drive past and try to see what’s going on.

I hate reality tv. But mafs sucks you in. You tune in to see what happens, and the next thing you know you are baying for blood, and hoping someone gets their come uppence. It’s like a car crash when you drive past and try to see what’s going on.

Come join us on EB

Loved GOT. Loooooovvvvvwed it. Especially the first 2 seasons.

Season 1 was great

I also used to love watching the Walking Dead - I know there was something of a slow burn with season 2 as they were limited budget & unsure if it would even continue, but it still had enough to keep me going. But then it fell away after about season 6/7 I think it was - I've watched until about season 8/9 and am interesting in watching the remaining seasons just to see how it ends but it's not one that I'm fixated one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back