Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again I fully agree, I actually liked that the two never coincided, so once they introduced Morgan I sort of gave up on it.....Liked them being seperate.
Yeah for sure. That's when I gave up.
And its just stupid. All these people with automatic weapons etc, and this guy just has a f**ken stick

The cool thing about it is it’s actually based on real people, and some things that genuinely happened. There really was a ragnar lothbrok, bjern ironside and ivar the boneless. Apparently ivar becomes the most powerful of all, if it follows real history. And the vikings raiding europe, francia etc really happened. And characters like charlamane, athelred etc were real kings. Obviously they have to fill the stories in, but it’s loosely based on things that happened at the time.

Ah ok. See i might like that- i like history and stuff based on true events.

Sounds like a greek play.

Did they copy the greeks?
It’s all based on the Vikings era. The Norseman are exploring & trying to find more land.....In the actual show they’ve been to all of England, France, Iceland & Greenland.....They still have their beliefs in gods such as Loki, Thor, Odin & Frey, but as they reach Europe it’s all about Christianity.

Ahhh yeah. Dunno if you have seen till the end or not so won't spoil it for you
I’ve been watching it off SBS & have Wednesday’s episode to watch, will watch it today as I’m keen to see what happens with King Harold, especially with Ingrid & Gunnhild collaborating.

I binge watched the first 5 seasons, so this waiting weekly for episodes is fking killing me. 😂......Literally the last thing I’ve seen was that big ass whale which landed on the new settlement.
Don't wanna spoil it but by the end they build an Ikea store and then all kill each other when attempting to build the furniture together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back