2020/2021 SBFFL Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Still dangling Bailey Smith MID out there for an equivalent FWD. Note that Bailey is merely 20 yrs old and averaged 92 in just his second season.

PS: barta for pm

I had always thought CD updated positions for both DT and SC. The only diff being DT updates some during the season. Do you think some SC positions will differ initially?
Yeah there’s normally some variances.
Darcy Cameron is one known already. Fwd in SC and Ruck in AFL fantasy.
That said, we use UF positions here and they are different again with more dpps across the board compared to SC.

No loops.
I’d be in for a sub rule.
Option to take emg score over a player injured during game, maybe anytime prior to 3qt?

Just wondering if people still having issues with traded players not showing in their UF team lists?
Mine still not showing.
Not sure what the fix is?

Just wondering if people still having issues with traded players not showing in their UF team lists?
Mine still not showing.
Not sure what the fix is?
Yeah, team lists don't update until the new season of UF opens unfortunately.

I think as long as it appears on the player movement page then you can be confident it will eventually update.

He was last online on Oct 15th...
I’m assuming Haychh has had no luck in contacting him via social media?
We’ll have to set a deadline for him to comeback, because we need to find another coach and hold the draft before the season starts... End of January seem reasonable? Or too late?

End of Jan seems reasonable. Would be good to get Left back on board. I have two mates who are in other leagues who I’m sure would take on the team if needed.

End of Jan seems reasonable. Would be good to get Left back on board. I have two mates who are in other leagues who I’m sure would take on the team if needed.
Henry cats from graham manou cup has put his hand up already.

Loved lefty, was a great member of this league and put a lot of work into it.
But I’m losing hope he will be back.

He was last online on Oct 15th...
I’m assuming Haychh has had no luck in contacting him via social media?
We’ll have to set a deadline for him to comeback, because we need to find another coach and hold the draft before the season starts... End of January seem reasonable? Or too late?
Still no reply

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:adelaide: Trade Alert :richmond:

CanonEyes has traded Ivan Soldo to Brownlow Beach Wrack for Lachlan Sholl.

barta for pm to confirm and accept the trade proposal on UF.

Anyone got excess KPFs and/or Rucks?? Chasing some depth

CanonEyes regrettably announces the delisting of Ethan Hughes.

TRADE ALERT

Some more big names on the move!

simonoz trades Bailey Smith and Peter Ladhams to myself for Josh Dunkley and Pick 7

TRADE ALERT

Some more big names on the move!

simonoz trades Bailey Smith and Peter Ladhams to myself for Josh Dunkley and Pick 7
Josh Dunkley didn't even have time to unpack his bags!

HOUSE-KEEPING:

1. Please make sure your team list on the other thread is up to date after trades/new positions.
2. What to do about Left_Billings ?
3. Double check your draft picks on the draft thread
4. UF - Still waiting for them to update positions/trades......when can we delist on there ?
5. Do we halt trading prior to & during the draft ?
6. After all of the above is done, all thats left is to set the draft date.....

Anyone want to take a flyer on a young bloke named David Mundy? Wouldn’t cost a heap. 4 of his last 6 scores last year were 120+

My list is settled unless someone wants to trade me for Mundy I'll be going in with 4 open list spots drafting at 19,35 & 39 and pick 9 in the PSD.

Team list up to date

Remove this Banner Ad

Back