List Mgmt. 2020/2021 Sign, Trade & Draft period

So with losing 3 Players will we go to Draft or Trade more in?
Time will tell, but thats all we know about that had been reported. We could be linked to other players before the end of the trade period. And they still need to re-sign and delist players (or maybe not, delisted 1, lost 2 to retirement, 2 to trade) we could take the rest to the draft.

Time will tell, but thats all we know about that had been reported. We could be linked to other players before the end of the trade period. And they still need to re-sign and delist players (or maybe not, delisted 1, lost 2 to retirement, 2 to trade) we could take the rest to the draft.

What are the Names of the Other Players?

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
Shame to lose D'Arcy in particular, but gaining Newman from Melbourne, and getting back pick 11, after losing pick 10, l'm happy with.
Will be good to see Newman alongside Lambert in the midfield. She certainly has some pace to burn....

Shame to lose D'Arcy in particular, but gaining Newman from Melbourne, and getting back pick 11, after losing pick 10, l'm happy with.
Will be good to see Newman alongside Lambert in the midfield. She certainly has some pace to burn....

So Really Newman just cost us going down 1 Spot in the 1st Round

OniAu

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
I honestly dont mind our list as it is. I feel like we wouldve had a real tilt at the flag if Braz ( feel she wouldve made difference against the roos) didnt go down and corona didnt come about also!!!

Glaring weakness in our list? Another goal kicking forward is probably the main one. If we can snag a couple of good young girls coming from the draft we could be up and about next season

I honestly dont mind our list as it is. I feel like we wouldve had a real tilt at the flag if Braz ( feel she wouldve made difference against the roos) didnt go down and corona didnt come about also!!!

Glaring weakness in our list? Another goal kicking forward is probably the main one. If we can snag a couple of good young girls coming from the draft we could be up and about next season
Yeah, we have a pretty good list. Not to mention, we'll be getting Tarni Brown in the draft. She's meant to be a really good midfielder.

oh wow didnt even know that , thats fantastic
She's meant to be very talented, I've just been told by someone who is reporting on the aflw trade period, that a first rounder is needed for Tarni. That's how high she is rated.

Back