2020/21 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
Wimbledon starting to lose momentum after going 1-3 in their last 4 games. It's not about relegation this early but keeping the championship dream alive as long as possible :grinning:.

And speaking of the Championship it looks like Hull want back in ASAP.

Wimbledon starting to lose momentum after going 1-3 in their last 4 games games. It's not about relegation this early but keeping the championship dream alive as long as possible :grinning:.

And speaking of the Championship it looks like Hull want back in ASAP.

I thought you looked very good against us, not at all disgraced, and if you play like that for most of the season you will have no relegation fears at all and should be top half. Fantastic for the club to get back into the big leagues if they can.

If I'd known you were a Womble I'd have tried to get you on our preview or review ep of the match! I do a City podcast and just recorded our review of the game last night if you're interested.

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
It's definitely looking like it will happen at some point, I don't care that much about the premiership (Hull handled that step up better than most) but would love to see the Dons establish themselves in the Championship at their new home ground. Will make watching them a lot easier as well.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Harry Souttar rated the 3rd best player in the championship so far this season on some sites.

Superb for the Socceroo's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A great morning for the Cumbrian teams, Carlisle won 3-1 at home against Morecambe and Barrow had their first league win since 1972, 4-2 away at Mansfield.

Carlisle United now sit fourth, a point from the automatic promotion spots and Barrow climb to 18th, 4 points clear of the relegation zone.

1-0 down after a minute and came back to win 3-1 with a triple substitution resulting in all 3 subs scoring. Fantastic response.
s**t! Is that some kind of record? Three goals from three subs from same team..can’t remember that ever happening

sh*t! Is that some kind of record? Three goals from three subs from same team..can’t remember that ever happening

Yeah might need to do some digging on that one, was pretty crazy. Third was in the last seconds of the match.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
We've got Salford on Saturday. Scholesy still in charge until they find a new boss. He will be going against the team he has supported all his life then last year was manager of for just 31 days.

Between Kewell and Scholes, they have 11 Premier League titles, 4 FA Cups, 3 Champions Leagues, 1 Turkish Super Cup, 3 PFA team of the year, 1 Balon D'or nomination and 124 international appearances including 3 world cups. Not bad for League 2!

I wonder what the record is for the fastest own goal?

Carlisle took a 23sec lead after an own goal yesterday. Has to be close to a record.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back