2020/21 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy

Carlisle United won 4-0 against Stevenage to move into the automatic promotion spots. What was most impressive about the Cumbrian performance was Stevenage had 54% of the possession but had only one shot on goal, Carlisle had 24.

Stevenage had a player sent off late but by then Carlisle had scored four, perhaps a little disappointingly we didn’t add a few more after the send off, but that’s the only negative.

Stevenage now take Bradford’s position in the relegation zone.

Like clockwork.

You're a weirdo.
Weird flex to drop by just for that when you just lost to one of your 72 supposed rivals in a different division.
But this is a guy who couldn't handle a couple of footy fans on a forum following him so wanted the other team to win instead. That'll show them!

Weird flex to drop by just for that when you just lost to one of your 72 supposed rivals in a different division.
But this is a guy who couldn't handle a couple of footy fans on a forum following him so wanted the other team to win instead. That'll show them!

And it was our first loss in 2 months!

Carlisle United won 1-0 against Mansfield Town to move into second. It's the third straight game we haven't conceded and our fifth win in six games. This is our best run of form since 2016/17 when we started the season 12-10-1.

And you backed it up again against Blackpool 👍👍👍👍

Calling it now, the Wendies are definitely going down. Lost again to Forest :)

You need to get help.

Apologise for being a nuffy yesterday and now right back at it.

Mate, you have been on my case for a while. Why apologize for stating the truth, at any rate ?

Maybe stop saying idiotic, nuff-filled things and I'll get off your case.

Jumping in here to cheer on a Hull loss is just bizarre.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Maybe stop saying idiotic, nuff-filled things and I'll get off your case.

Jumping in here to cheer on a Hull loss is just bizarre.

You're always welcome to dish out the same to me if/when Leeds lose..

Don't take the banter personally (I don't)

You're always welcome to dish out the same to me if/when Leeds lose..

Don't take the banter personally (I don't)

You say having just admitted that you've been taking my comments to you to heart which is what made you jump in here.. :think:

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
You say having just admitted that you've been taking my comments to you to heart which is what made you jump in here.. :think:

Well there is no point denying it is there? :)
You also enjoy winding Leeds fans up you have to admit.

Just checked the League 1 table, yikes I didn't realize just how deep in the 💩 Wigan is.

Well there is no point denying it is there? :)
You also enjoy winding Leeds fans up you have to admit.

Just checked the League 1 table, yikes I didn't realize just how deep in the 💩 Wigan is.

Yes you're very easy to wind up.

Seen enough. Liverpool aren’t winning worst fans this year.

Leeds have it sewn up.
Hey! WTF!!! Leeds win worst fans every year.

And there is nothing wrong with us Liverpool fans, we just a little over enthusiastic after 30 years of frustration. :)

Hey! WTF!!! Leeds win worst fans every year.

And there is nothing wrong with us Liverpool fans, we just a little over enthusiastic after 30 years of frustration. :)

Leeds fans have been pains in here for years but now the rest of the board gets to see it.

Leeds fans have been pains in here for years but now the rest of the board gets to see it.
They appear to be falling into the relegation battle, let’s hope it continues.

Not really. Pretty much 2 club's are doomed already (The Blunts and West Bra) and I think we will be fine.

Your hate only makes us stronger btw !!!

The same WBA that just got a point against City?

Not really. Pretty much 2 club's are doomed already (The Blunts and West Bra) and I think we will be fine.

Your hate only makes us stronger btw !!!
West Bra? Your nicknames for teams are really not funny.

Back