2020/21 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy

Brentford I reckon the team to beat. Toney has slotted seamlessly into the Championship. Should be ‘back’ in the Prem next season either with Bees or otherwise. Didn’t realise he played a couple of games for Newcastle on loan as a 18yo.

Brentford I reckon the team to beat. Toney has slotted seamlessly into the Championship. Should be ‘back’ in the Prem next season either with Bees or otherwise. Didn’t realise he played a couple of games for Newcastle on loan as a 18yo.

Toney is top quality. Yet another great bit of business from Brentford. They've really perfected the model. I'd love to see them get up and how they'd work in the PL. May well do a Burnley and go straight back down banking the money so that they can re-launch the following season even stronger. I think in a lot of ways that's the better model. Even though it hasn't quite worked for Fulham, they look a much better team this season than their last PL stint, and you have to think if they hadn't wasted so much money the first time around they'd have managed to stay up this time.

Carlisle have had another two games postponed this week, dropping us to eighth, six points behind leaders Cambridge with five games in hand.
We now have to fit an extra nine games into our schedule before the end of the season on May 8.

Another win, back on top. Doncaster very worrying with their games in hand though.

Stop worrying about Doncaster, Lincoln and anyone else SM... Just get on the phone to your mob and ensure you keep Pompey out of the automatic promotion spots.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Is Dons. Is Good

tenor.gif

Also lock in Birmingham to go down in the Championship. They look cactus under Karanka.

10 games in League Two postponed over the weekend, most were weather related. Cumbria hasn't seen a day above 0 for about a week. Weather is supposed to improve this week so hopefully we will see some football on Tuesday.

Weird weird weird.

Yet again.

Get a hobby dude.
He has a hobby. Being the board buffoon.
You lost to Dons, 99% of football fans wouldn't find this interesting or worth a mention. Then there's Elmer.

A man living in Aus, following Leeds from the north who takes repeated pot shots at a club in North London too.
Aren't we special to both be the target of his whims.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
He has a hobby. Being the board buffoon.
You lost to Dons, 99% of football fans wouldn't find this interesting or worth a mention. Then there's Elmer.

A man living in Aus, following Leeds from the north who takes repeated pot shots at a club in North London too.
Aren't we special to both be the target of his whims.

When was the last time I had a pop at Spurs ya Mug ? I once made a joke (and it was a joke) that Leeds and Spurs were traditonal rivals, which triggered you badly for some reason (i must remind you again that we have been Champions of England more recently than Tottenham)

Yes I do like to rag on Hull, especially after SM used to go around saying Hull were a bigger club than Leeds lol, and he has been constantly taking gutless pot shots at me.

Looks like Hull City are bottling/throwing away Automatic Promotion and I cannot tell you that yes, it makes me extremely happy and satisfied to see those Tinpot Tigers from Hull lose.

And if that still bothers you Artie, go so see a shrink or a therapist or whatever, cause I really do not give a s**t anymore about your opinions and especially the constant barrage of self-righteous crap you constantly post (and not just about myself either)

When was the last time I had a pop at Spurs ya Mug ? I once made a joke (and it was a joke) that Leeds and Spurs were traditonal rivals, which triggered you badly for some reason (i must remind you again that we have been Champions of England more recently than Tottenham)

Yes I do like to rag on Hull, especially after SM used to go around saying Hull were a bigger club than Leeds lol, and he has been constantly taking gutless pot shots at me.

Looks like Hull City are bottling/throwing away Automatic Promotion and I cannot tell you that yes, it makes me extremely happy and satisfied to see those Tinpot Tigers from Hull lose.

And if that still bothers you Artie, go so see a shrink or a therapist or whatever, cause I really do not give a sh*t anymore about your opinions and especially the constant barrage of self-righteous crap you constantly post (and not just about myself either)

Wot?

This current matchday. Remarking it is (especially) satisfying to see West Ham above us and Liverpool. They will return to type soon enough and be back to being utter s**t.
Yes I do like to rag on Hull, especially after @SM used to go around saying Hull were a bigger club than Leeds lol, and he has been constantly taking gutless pot shots at me.

So what if they are bottling promotion?
You waffle on about how mighty Leeds are yet focus on the promotion charge of a league one club.
And if that still bothers you Artie, go so see a shrink or a therapist or whatever, cause I really do not give a sh*t anymore about your opinions and especially the constant barrage of self-righteous crap you constantly post (and not just about myself either)
Nothing you say bothers me. High opinion of yourself to think you’d result in me needing a shrink. I think the vast majority are over the Leeds dick measuring contest though, which incidentally in the very post I am now replying to you have done so again.

Big whoop you won the league more recently, nary a fan of any club is concerned with how they fare against the might (lol) of Leeds United.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
This current matchday. Remarking it is (especially) satisfying to see West Ham above us and Liverpool. They will return to type soon enough and be back to being utter sh*t.

So what if they are bottling promotion?
You waffle on about how mighty Leeds are yet focus on the promotion charge of a league one club.

Nothing you say bothers me. High opinion of yourself to think you’d result in me needing a shrink. I think the vast majority are over the Leeds dick measuring contest though, which incidentally in the very post I am now replying to you have done so again.

Big whoop you won the league more recently, nary a fan of any club is concerned with how they fare against the might (lol) of Leeds United.

Did you ever stop to think I was talking in a context of a mid level (in terms of budget etc) club like West Ham and their payroll compared to the likes of Spurs and Liverpool etc.

Also I have always liked David Moyes, and I am happy to see him do well again after how shabbily he was treated at Manchester United.

Suppose it could have been interpretated as a slap in the face for Spurs in hindsight, but wasn't my intention.

If it means anything (which it probably doesn't) I hope Spurs win the league cup final.

One of my ex housemates was an ex pat Englishman from Leeds who ended up as a big Spurs fan (it's funny but a true story, I kid you) and I hope even for his sake that Spurs win some success for him.

Finally Son has been my favourite non Leeds player in the Premier League for quite some time. He is a joy to watch when he is at the Top of his game.

Back