2020/21 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Rotherham need to pull their finger out and win their last 3. Blackburn, Cardiff and Luton should help them out. Would be good to see Derby go down.

Posh seal promotion rallying back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 with a last minute pen. Blackpool, Portsmouth and Oxford fighting for the last 2 spots (Charlton are still a chance too but they have 2 tough games to finish).

Rotherham got an equaliser to really tighten things up at the bottom. It's a shame Wycombe's GD is so poor as the final day could've been really epic.

Tonight was always going to be more about other games rather than our own but AFC Wimbledon will be in League One again for 21/22.

A goal up at the 23rd minute and then 3-1 down by half time, and at the end, but still it's a good day. And best of luck to Portsmouth I hope they win their way up.

Biggest thing now, imo, would be to secure Rudoni and Assal for next season. Along with Piggot, Palmer, Woodyard and Nightingale there's the core of a team that could push to be higher up. I'd expect Longman to move on but would be happy to see him back on loan (or signing on) next season.

Last edited:
Wigan stay up in L1 as well.
Highly likely our greatest relegation survival ever (we've definitely had a few to choose from)

Always love when both sides can celebrate at the end of a game, was awesome for you guys to stay up.

Our first league double over you and 8-1 aggregate this season almost offsets the 8-0 last season. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been a hell of a rise for them. They weren't even in the Football League in 2017 and are now a genuine shot at playing in the Championship next season.

I was more focussing on it for our title implications, but yeah would be great to see them go up.

Hugely proud of Wycombe. Highest finish in the club's history. Took a month or two to come to terms with the speed, fitness and skill levels required to compete, but in the last bit of the season, they've been very competitive. And stayed solvent.

Honestly, if you'd told me at the start of the season that we'd finish anything other than last, I'd have taken it.

Relegation and 24th place deserved. :'( What a dogshit season.

2nd year in a row a club's been relegated on points deduction.

If it makes you feel any better League One can be a really enjoyable season. Especially for you with the fans back, you and Sunderland (presuming they don't go up) should romp it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back