2020/21 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Crazy entertaining game. First two goals a bit fortunate for Bees.

Toney radar a bit off on a coupon of headers but that mistake by Mepham was massive.

Yeah a great crazy game to watch. My Brentford supporting mate came over with his sons and we did a lot of shouting and cheering. Apparently eating cheese before Brentford games is a thing.

The crowd makes a big difference. Afterwards I switched over to the Scottish Cup final and it was so flat because there's no crowd.

The crowd makes a big difference. Afterwards I switched over to the Scottish Cup final and it was so flat because there's no crowd.
I know, I’m watching Bundesliga. Funny how, whilst don’t like it, you get used to no crowds. Then you see games the past week with them back and it’s hard to watch these no crowd games again

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
I know, I’m watching Bundesliga. Funny how, whilst don’t like it, you get used to no crowds. Then you see games the past week with them back and it’s hard to watch these no crowd games again

There were only 4,000 fans but they made a massive noise. The silence when an away goal is scored is still weird.

Each of the EFL finals will be limited to 10,000 fans, which I don't understand as the FA Cup final had 21,000 and the UK Government had indicated they were willing to allow 22,500 to attend the Champions League final if it were switched to Wembley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Brentford.

LfhSXk_IrJzBQ7fr9w-mu9YwfAM=.gif

Back