2020/21 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Brentford robbed of a penalty.

This ref is an absolute bottler. Waited five seconds to pay a foul for a high boot so he didn't have to give a pen.

The ref is favouring Swansea. Reckon that early foul by Grimes was quite studdy then there were a couple more challenges that should have got yellows.

Saw Brentford at their old ground a few years ago a very suburban set up
Brand new boutique stadium. Felt sorry for them as it was completed after covid came in. Their first and only game in front of a crowd I'm pretty sure was last week

Brand new boutique stadium. Felt sorry for them as it was completed after covid came in. Their first and only game in front of a crowd I'm pretty sure was last week

Wimbledon somewhat similar although I think they got a few games with partial crowds in the end, none of it will matter a few years from now but certainly not the homecoming that either team had envisaged.

Brentford Community Stadium does look very nice though :thumbsu:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will enjoy watching Brentford in the Premier League next year and even though Forss has been a minor player in their promotion I still think he's tracking well.

Will sit on the bench in the Premier League if he's lucky but developing well enough that (imo) he'll soon stand out in most leagues lower than that.

I knew it was a few years ago the development , later today ill look for any photos I took , I know the local is called the griffen

Got a soft spot for Brentford, managed em a few times in Footy Manager, hope they do well next season. Glad they finally got to the Premier League after what happened last season.

Will be very curious who they decide to bring in with their Moneyball Approach also.

I would presume Ivan Toney is definitely staying now.

So pumped to see Brentford go up. Went down to griffin Park quite a bit when they were mid table a while ago. Ambition from benham has never been in short supply. What hes done now with the bees and his Danish side is fantastic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back