2020/21 Drafts

Remove this Banner Ad

Tasmanian Magpies will pass their selection and also pass their Pre-Season Draft pick to have a Supplementary Selection Draft pick.

It's been a good finish to the National Draft, nice little run of picks the last couple of days. In a completely unrelated notion...

peterss you're on the clock for the Rookie Draft.

Just a reminder that the rule changes implemented mean every player is eligible to be selected as a rookie.

Last edited:
Just a reminder that the rule changes implemented for this off-season mean every player is eligible to be selected as a rookie.

I knew about that but now it's the rookie draft do the players with prices next to their name remain at that price?

I knew about that but now it's the rookie draft do the players with prices next to their name remain at that price?
No, they are all rookie price for the rookie draft - $80k/1 year.

Can I pass and if I choose to delist McCartin after the rookie draft, take a Supplementary Draft Selection like we discussed previously fightingfury_88 ?
Yes, it and any other rookie picks you have will transfer to supplementary rookie draft selection. Those picks then disappear if you then no longer have salary space after/if you select a SSD player.

Oleg Markov

Gee Dub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Guelfi

peterss

Reece Conca

Roylion

Reece Conca

Roylion
Reece Conca is on my list, not in the draft

Reece Conca

Roylion