2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever is or are our Strength and conditioning team need to be sacked ASAP! we've been getting two three injuries a match and its been happening regularly this season. I don't see any other club getting the soft tissue injuries we have been getting its a disgrace and unacceptable. ffs this club needs to get it's priorities right if it is ever gonna get off the foot of the ladder.

We have become a joke of a club, what a pity there is not relegation might shake the Rip Van Winkle of a board up.

Sad thing is the worse is probably yet to come! This doesn't get fixed like flicking on a switch its gonna get a hell of a lot worse before it gets better.

We'll still snag a few games this year, but I don't think any meaningful change is going to happen until there are some drastic changes at the club.

seen this comment alot but truly what can be done? the scouting is yuck so much talent around yet they dont sign it

Considering we trialled and didn't sign the leagues top scorer who was from our state it really does show our shortcomings with local development...

Ask any soccer fan the GV suns are a legit team and great to scout from, harry sawyer is another who would be a nice signing .

wednesday, cold weather 8 clock kick off, coach killer game in coming .. dare i say it john aloisi in coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back