Remove this Banner Ad

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Is it just a rumour/wishful thinking that is gaining legs about Popa maybe incomming or is there something to it? Has anyone heard anything?
Where are you hearing these rumour?
As far as I know Popa will not be coaching us... Not this season anyway.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Where are you hearing these rumour?
As far as I know Popa will not be coaching us... Not this season anyway.
Just over the last week or two on social media pages and stuff I've seen it increasingly mentioned. At first I just thought it was some wishful thinking by some, but it's catching on and I wasn't sure if there was anything to it. I don't really follow any groups who supposedly claim insider knowledge or anything, so just hearing it from fellow nuffs.

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Brebs and the club really needs to go all in and find a creative midfielder! A Ninkovic or Diamanti type etc.. would save him a lot from his lack of tactical nonce like they do to Corica and Rudan. It's obvious that the midfield keeps getting overrun and there is no creative spark their. through we scored three cracking goals last night the amount of times we gave the ball away in midfield was painful especially when they resulted in goals!

I think its the missing puzzle this squad needs to get back on top. Along with fixing our injuries curse.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Was anyone else forced to buy premium b tickets for last nights game? Selected cheapest available and couldn't buy general reserve for some reason. Rather annoying when anyone could sit where they like pretty much on L1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad