2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Translated from https://www.record.pt/mercado/outros/detalhe/roderick-miranda-vai-jogar-na-australia?ref=HP_Ultimas

Roderick Miranda will play in Australia this season. The 30-year-old Portuguese centre-back is about to sign a two-season contract with Melbourne Victory. The transfer official only waits for the player to receive the necessary work visa from the government entities of the country.

The defender thus embraces a new adventure abroad in his career, after having represented Turkey's Gaziantep last season. Roderick, a player trained at Benfica, has also worn the Rio Ave and Famalicão jerseys in Portugal. Across borders, the central player previously played for Servette (Switzerland), Deportivo (Spain), Wolverhampton (England) and Olympiacos (Greece), in addition to the Turkish emblem already mentioned.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/roderick-miranda/profil/spieler/87856

Just renewed my membership this morning with the added bonus of Paramount Plus, how do I get access to it? Do they send me an email or do I have to chase it up with the club?
I'd also like to ask if anyone has been able to use their coupon code thing? Mine still doesn't work.

I'd also like to ask if anyone has been able to use their coupon code thing? Mine still doesn't work.

Just received mine today seems to have worked. Not sure through can’t seem to see confirmation if the coupon went through. Guess I’ll wait to see if they charge me after the 7 day trial.

Last edited:
Just received mine today seems to have worked. Not sure through can’t seem to see confirmation if the coupon went through. Guess I’ll wait to see if they charge me after the 7 day trial.
Mine still says the code isn't valid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

58543185.jpg

58543185.jpg

Just looks like bits of fluro tape stuck on :oops:
Apart from that they look ok.
edit - added pics in post

Last edited:
That is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. It actually looks somewhat acceptable in stills but it looks like a knock off kit on the players.

New kit time again! Gone old school I like :thumbsu:

hmmmm. again the sponsor sits on the stomach region. horrible. needs to be on the chest.

yeah that’s a bit weird, wtf is that for? Maybe a homage to the old Fluro shirt from a few seasons back.

It signifies the thanks Melburnians give to the originals, the pioneers, those that blazed a trail for todays unsung heroes......the lollipop men and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back