2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread - Brebs Boys!!

Remove this Banner Ad

tigs2010

🐯🐯🐯🏆🏆🏆
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
How do you find out when tickets go on sale for each game? I saw an email for the Brisbane game a while ago but was coming back from Qld that day so didn’t want to risk it.

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
How do you find out when tickets go on sale for each game? I saw an email for the Brisbane game a while ago but was coming back from Qld that day so didn’t want to risk it.
If you are a member you should get an email two weeks or so before the match detailing you when and how to buy tickets. Otherwise check the clubs social accounts/website in the next few days.

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Democratic People's Republic of Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
At this point I'd take a reliable source to just know when we're playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Democratic People's Republic of Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
The Wanderers game has been switched out for a derby against Tarneit/Geelong/Footscray/Sunshine/City.

So what's happened with the Invasion Day game? Did they already move it and I just missed the announcement?

The communication around fixture changes has been an absolute debacle.

A mate and I have been planning to catch up either at the pub or at the game since we missed the Brisbane one. Had no idea it'd be 3 weeks later and we'd have no clue when we're playing again.

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
No word on the status of the Australia Day game yet. Currently it’s still scheduled through. But the game is a week away and still no details on how and when to buy tickets.

I‘m guessing the problem is still with the WA border and the Glory probably having trouble getting exemptions to a 14 day quarantine on return.

Remove this Banner Ad