2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixture changes.

2020/21 A-League & Westfield W-League fixture
Updates have been made to the 2020/21 A-League & Westfield W-League season draws, which has affected some of Melbourne Victory's January fixtures.

Fixture adjustments have been made for the next month in response to the restricted travel which now applies to persons from New South Wales into other States and Territories.

For the next four weeks, all clubs outside of New South Wales will continue to play one another, and all the clubs within New South Wales will continue with their games.

As a result, Victory's first four confirmed A-League games are as follows:

Fixture 1: Melbourne Victory v Brisbane Roar, Saturday January 2, 7:10pm, AAMI Park
Fixture 2: Brisbane Roar v Melbourne Victory, Sunday January 10, 6:05pm, Dolphin Stadium
Fixture 3: Adelaide United v Melbourne Victory, Saturday January 23, 7:10pm, Coopers Stadium
Fixture 4: Melbourne Victory v Perth Glory, Tuesday January 26, 7:05pm, AAMI Park

The A-League fixtures against Central Coast Mariners, Wellington Phoenix and Sydney FC, previously scheduled in January, will be rescheduled inline with government travel and health advice.

At this stage, all other A-League fixtures remain unchanged and the club will endeavour to provide updates as they come to hand.

Victory's Westfield W-League opener against Western Sydney Wanderers at Bankwest Stadium on December 27 has also been postponed.

The club will now begin its season against Perth Glory at Dorrien Gardens on Wednesday, December 30 with kick-off at 8:05pm (AEDT).

Fixture changes.

Updates have been made to the 2020/21 A-League & Westfield W-League season draws, which has affected some of Melbourne Victory's January fixtures.

Fixture adjustments have been made for the next month in response to the restricted travel which now applies to persons from New South Wales into other States and Territories.

For the next four weeks, all clubs outside of New South Wales will continue to play one another, and all the clubs within New South Wales will continue with their games.

Fixture 1: Melbourne Victory v Brisbane Roar, Saturday January 2, 7:10pm, AAMI Park
Fixture 2: Brisbane Roar v Melbourne Victory, Sunday January 10, 6:05pm, Dolphin Stadium
Fixture 3: Adelaide United v Melbourne Victory, Saturday January 23, 7:10pm, Coopers Stadium
Fixture 4: Melbourne Victory v Perth Glory, Tuesday January 26, 7:05pm, AAMI Park

The A-League fixtures against Central Coast Mariners, Wellington Phoenix and Sydney FC, previously scheduled in January, will be rescheduled inline with government travel and health advice.

At this stage, all other A-League fixtures remain unchanged and the club will endeavour to provide updates as they come to hand.

Victory's Westfield W-League opener against Western Sydney Wanderers at Bankwest Stadium on December 27 has also been postponed.

The club will now begin its season against Perth Glory at Dorrien Gardens on Wednesday, December 30 with kick-off at 8:05pm (AEDT).

Common sense keeping us away from those dirty, grubby disease riddled campaigners

Common sense keeping us away from those dirty, grubby disease riddled campaigners

Can we not do this?

I've been really proud of how most Victorians have just been empathic and supportive to Sydney-siders whose Christmas is at risk. Anything else is so unnecessary. And it's not funny. It's a deadly ******* pandemic for*ssake and, even as someone who is estranged from my whole family, I know how big of a deal it is for people that can't go home for Christmas.

Fixture changes.

Why nsw teams cannot simply live in melb/SA etc and play against teams there?

One wonders if not nsw was in lockdown, would and could we have seen all teams play in nsw forming a hub?

Why nsw teams cannot simply live in melb/SA etc and play against teams there?

One wonders if not nsw was in lockdown, would and could we have seen all teams play in nsw forming a hub?

I guess its just taking it week by week at this point the cluster in Sydney doesn't seem like its going to get out of hand such as it did in Victoria, so hopefully after these rescheduled matches the league can return on schedule as normal.

Just got this email from the club!

Crowds are back for the 2020/21 Season!

Capacity at our home games for the start of the season will be at 50%, and we will provide you with an update regarding tickets on sale shortly.

We can't wait to see you back at AAMI Park soon. As you know the atmosphere on match-day is like nothing else.

Encourage your family and friends to stand by the club by purchasing a membership today. The more family and friends you refer, the more entries you receive into our prize draw!

Can we not do this?

I've been really proud of how most Victorians have just been empathic and supportive to Sydney-siders whose Christmas is at risk. Anything else is so unnecessary. And it's not funny. It's a deadly ******* pandemic forfu**ssake and, even as someone who is estranged from my whole family, I know how big of a deal it is for people that can't go home for Christmas.
Fair call. Apologies

Anyone bought tickets for the Roar game? When I enter my barcode it says I can buy up to 10 tickets but when I choose the qty for tickets it only lets me select a max of 1 ticket.
Is the game still 2nd Jan? I use that A-League Live App and the fixture is a mess currently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tweet gone. What did it say?

pumped for tonight. Can’t be worse than last season. 😍

Yeah it's been delete, AAMI Park tweet that said if you've travelled to NSW or been in contacted with someone who has in the past couple of weeks you'll be refused entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back