2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was the laziest most pedestrian half I've seen us play! I thought it would have been difficult to out do anything from last season but we already did in our first match!

First half filed me with hope, second half :thumbsdown:
My wife got a red for abusive language :oops:

Brebs making a point about match fitness. To be fair Brisbane already had a game under their belt.

fitness or not how does a team come out in the second half looking like they don't give a rats toss bag and just pass the ball sideways and backwards and the odd long ball? Our midfield was dominating the first half.

watching it live roux was spent from the 50m mark.. rojas pulled up lame 20m in an fought on .. barnett looked awful like ressies level npl league player..

two poms did well an anderson showed alot ... butterfield is a busy player but just lack that polish hope he finds it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Games like last night make me angry. You want to believe as a fan that these guys are not only living their dream - but they're living the dream of millions of us. Imagine being a professional footballer!

So it would be safe to assume that effort is a given, right? Especially in the first game of the season.

I don't know how Butterfield and Folami can look so good in the ACL, including the first hour against the eventual champions, and just look so disinterested in round 1(2) against Brisbane Roar. In the ACL Butterfield was looking like Valeri, last night he was looking like Poulsen.

Seems like fan wise the biggest issue was exiting.

Yeah, not sure why they didn't just open up all the exits instead of herding us out through a few exits. I thought it was stupid to access the North End you had to enter the stadium from gate 7 if you were coming from Richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back