2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm already stoned, then heading to the pub for the game.

So regardless of the result I'll be having a good time!
Not sure if you're a Tassie lad or not nobby but the crowd in the game down in Launceston looks disappointing. Speaking to a few mates down there they said there was little advertising about the match.

Anyways, we're paying $11 to win a game of football. Says everything really.

Time to stick a cheek fiver on it and roll it into Hawthorn beating Melbourne.

As someone who has scored quite a few goals off failed crosses and celebrated like it was intentional, there is no chance he meant that. Prick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that Simon Hill isn't even employed says it all about this mickey mouse league and the state of the game in this country.

Managed to get side-by-side TVs at the pub do I can watch the Raiders... genius move, I only had to buy 2 jugs to get them to turn the AFL off.

That said, I might’ve sacrificed this derby for the AFL. We really are dogshit.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Absolute basket case, can't even be angry at Adama because this club is shithouse. Was annoying when we had a reluctance to change anything (formation, starting XI etc) when we were winning games let alone the fact we're still doing the same s**t week in week out whilst getting thumped.

Absolute basket case, can't even be angry at Adama because this club is shithouse. Was annoying when we had a reluctance to change anything (formation, starting XI etc) when we were winning games let alone the fact we're still doing the same sh*t week in week out whilst getting thumped.

Your captain does this what is this showing exactly? shows no one gives a *! This is the clubs biggest problem leadership!
You don't ******* do that! shows how poor and how standards have dropped at the club!

I love Adam I know its been a frustrating season and all but that's just wrong what he did by disrespecting the club like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back