2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pathetic response to last week.
I don't know what happens now, nothing but a full cleanout of the club is needed, pity it wont happen.
If some thought "The line has been crossed" last week the club has gone "do your worst"

Not even the best manager in the world can make our squad look remotely decent. We should be better but there's a limit to this squad and it's about 7/8.

Rule 1: Play every single youth player we have in the squad. Rule 2: Traore and McNamanan are the only two who should be exempt from Rule 1.

Not even the best manager in the world can make our squad look remotely decent. We should be better but there's a limit to this squad and it's about 7/8.

Rule 1: Play every single youth player we have in the squad. Rule 2: Traore and McNamanan are the only two who should be exempt from Rule 1.

We where always gonna be overrun I could see it halfway through that first half! Not only do we have a s**t squad with no midfield and now no defenders we ain't fit! Seriously its ******* piss poor that at this stage of the season we can't get our players fit. Its a joke! The club from top to bottom is a ******* joke! Nabbout hinted it last week when he said how ridiculously good City's strength and conditioning is compared to us he was practically laughing at us!

I just can't for the life of me figure out how bad we've become and what piss poor decisions Con the fruiter and his board have made that has lead the club being so bad when only a short five years ago we where the envy of the league.

Last edited:
Five home games in a row, 5 goals for, 14 goals against! 1 win 4 losses

All that needs to be said.
Club should not accept this and allow it to become a habit honestly he shouldn't have survived last weeks humiliation! Fans don't deserve to watch this rubbish! How many other clubs would accept this s**t?

Sorry Brebs but you deserve the sack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back