2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
This match lottery is almost becoming peak A-league.

What night do we play? What time will we start? How much time/how many goals will I have missed if I tune in at normal pre-show time?

And how are you meant to find out the answers to any of this stuff when no one advertises?

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
2-0 down at the half, could be worse.
If we were lucky it could have been 1 all.
I expect to get run over after the break though.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
2-0 down at the half, could be worse.
If we were lucky it could have been 1 all.
I expect to get run over after the break though.

You know it’s a hopeless course when you have Kamsoba spearheading your attack. Didn’t think this team could get any worse boy am I wrong!

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
When the guys who are supposed to be scoring your goals are passing it off for others to have a ping, you know you've got no hope.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
It’s been a long time since I’ve felt so bereft of hope for any of my sporting teams.

It’s good that, financially, we’re secure... obviously not so good that those that ensure our security sit on the board making shitty decisions.

I dunno the answer, but I do know that this is just subjecting myself to regular misery and heartache at this point, cos there’s nothing exciting about this team if we’re not even giving Kirdar or LLL 60+.

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
This season is like watching a car crash in slow motion and there's no air bags either.
Props to the Victory fans who showed up.
Stay high and dry folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back