Not open for further replies.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

Your captain does this what is this showing exactly? shows no one gives a fu**! This is the clubs biggest problem leadership!
You don't ******* do that! shows how poor and how standards have dropped at the club!

I love Adam I know its been a frustrating season and all but that's just wrong what he did by disrespecting the club like that!

Just like to say I was pretty shitfaced when I wrote this and didn't see that he threw the armband on the ground.

What's with the armband stuff lately (Kruse a week or so ago). That's some pretty toxic behaviour that I've never seen happen before.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
I am sure we will get "Nothing to see here move along club is moving in the right direction."

Anthony Di Pietro

100% JP will be intrim coach he'll have a couple of wins from now till the end of the season, JP will declare not interested in the permanent role, club announce world wide search underway, club will announce JP as head coach next season.
All is good! Next on the agenda organising Luncheons for next season.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
100% JP will be intrim coach he'll have a couple of wins from now till the end of the season, JP will declare not interested in the permanent role, club announce world wide search underway, club will announce JP as head coach next season.
All is good! Next on the agenda organising Luncheons for next season.

I'd laugh emoji but it's probably how it's going to play out.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
ux2cwwbkz7pj12be3jb2mmrs7.jpg

Munga

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 2, 2003
AFL Club
St Kilda
This must be rock bottom. I can't recall a lower time for us. The good thing about the A-League is things can turn around pretty quickly season to season.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
fmd this club seriously! He should be sacked just like Brebner not rewarded.

Jean Paul de Marigny as interim Assistant Coach? What was he before? Wasn't he already an assistant coach?

Last edited:

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Welcome to the Steve Kean era boys, buckle up and enjoy the ride!:'(
I wonder if they paid Brebs out or if he just forfeit his wage when he "quit".

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
After sleeping on it I'm not going to cancel my memberships, just going to downgrade from premium to the cheapest available as to not lose my consecutive years.

I feel like we've been treated like mugs again. I know it's only Monday but it feels like they just sack the manager and get on with it like everything is normal. Where's the communication? Where's the reassurances? What reviews are going to happen and what positions are under pressure? We're going to get the spoon and probably the worst ever finish for an A League team in the comp's history. For the biggest club in the country that just isn't acceptable.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
What's the worst GD ever in the A League? I'm quietly hoping to at least set a new record while we're at it.
I’m not going to bother looking and say it’s 27*

*with potential to increase

Just had a look through the seasons CCM finished with -39 in season 18-19 is the record so far. How many games left in the season? We may be on track to break it
CCM also finished with -37 in 15-16
Brisbane finish with -33 from second last in 18-19
The next lowest is -32 CCM in 15-16 Newcastle in 14-15 and NZL Knights in the inaugural season 05-06

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Just had a look through the seasons CCM finished with -39 in season 18-19 is the record so far. How many games left in the season? We may be on track to break it
CCM also finished with -37 in 15-16
Brisbane finish with -33 from second last in 18-19
The next lowest is -32 CCM in 15-16 Newcastle in 14-15 and NZL Knights in the inaugural season 05-06

This coming weekend is matchday 18 of 23, and on the table we've played 16 so we must have 2 in hand? One or two more thrashings should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back