2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we even promote this on our own socials? Or is the franchise just trying to stay (extremely) off Broadway for the rest of the season? Cos I honestly had no idea this match was on. Tuned in after about 20 minutes after seeing this thread.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did we even promote this on our own socials? Or is the franchise just trying to stay (extremely) off Broadway for the rest of the season? Cos I honestly had no idea this match was on. Tuned in after about 20 minutes after seeing this thread.
And another sneaky match on Thursday, get em out of the way as quietly as possible.

This looks like the route one 4-4-1-1 flat midfield line up that I use on FM when my team is outclassed.

I dunno whether Brebs was wedded to his formation, but any time you’re relying on the health of Gestede and Kruse to provide 90% of you’re attack is terrifying, you couldn’t play a full season being so reliant on them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We've looked a lot better pressing up higher on the pitch in the 2nd half.
Kamsobe on to hopefully keep the pressure up.
Hopefully we can nick another goal for a cheeky win.

Smooth as you like probably the most calmest goal ever scored lol

Give him the captaincy next year and a decent pay increase. We're not going to recruit anyone close to his level so better off getting some pace around him and let him do his thing.

First point of business has to be two centre halves, would like a Milos Degenek teamed up with James Donachie (that level).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kean can fu** off. Does he think it’s going to affect our finals aspirations lol
Yeah good point.
Still if poppa has been told by the club to start preparing for next season then surly someone at the club could have informed Kean so they could be working together on it. The CEO for example.

Proper lines of communications that's the key to any successful business I would have thought.

Yeah good point.
Still if poppa has been told by the club to start preparing for next season then surly someone at the club could have informed Kean so they could be working together on it. The CEO for example.

Proper lines of communications that's the key to any successful business I would have thought.
True. 95% of players should just assume they’re cut anyway.
1620195441051.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back