2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Did we even promote this on our own socials? Or is the franchise just trying to stay (extremely) off Broadway for the rest of the season? Cos I honestly had no idea this match was on. Tuned in after about 20 minutes after seeing this thread.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Did we even promote this on our own socials? Or is the franchise just trying to stay (extremely) off Broadway for the rest of the season? Cos I honestly had no idea this match was on. Tuned in after about 20 minutes after seeing this thread.
And another sneaky match on Thursday, get em out of the way as quietly as possible.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
This looks like the route one 4-4-1-1 flat midfield line up that I use on FM when my team is outclassed.

I dunno whether Brebs was wedded to his formation, but any time you’re relying on the health of Gestede and Kruse to provide 90% of you’re attack is terrifying, you couldn’t play a full season being so reliant on them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
We've looked a lot better pressing up higher on the pitch in the 2nd half.
Kamsobe on to hopefully keep the pressure up.
Hopefully we can nick another goal for a cheeky win.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Smooth as you like probably the most calmest goal ever scored lol

Give him the captaincy next year and a decent pay increase. We're not going to recruit anyone close to his level so better off getting some pace around him and let him do his thing.

First point of business has to be two centre halves, would like a Milos Degenek teamed up with James Donachie (that level).

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Kean can fu** off. Does he think it’s going to affect our finals aspirations lol
Yeah good point.
Still if poppa has been told by the club to start preparing for next season then surly someone at the club could have informed Kean so they could be working together on it. The CEO for example.

Proper lines of communications that's the key to any successful business I would have thought.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Yeah good point.
Still if poppa has been told by the club to start preparing for next season then surly someone at the club could have informed Kean so they could be working together on it. The CEO for example.

Proper lines of communications that's the key to any successful business I would have thought.
True. 95% of players should just assume they’re cut anyway.
1620195441051.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back