2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still no code. This is sh*t. Make us sign up by a particular time but just sit on actually doing anything. The 12 months better be from time of activation.
I rung paramount plus and said my code doesn't work etc they said you have no account, i said no s**t, i signed up with the a-league, they went what not certain what that is OMG

I rung paramount plus and said my code doesn't work etc they said you have no account, i said no sh*t, i signed up with the a-league, they went what not certain what that is OMG

You have to make the account and use the code you are given I believe to create the account. So in a way they would be correct.

You have to make the account and use the code you are given I believe to create the account. So in a way they would be correct.
They are asking me input my credit card details which i am not doing

I have created an account but because i haven't purchased a subscription they can't find me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I got email but code doesn't work? Do you have to fill in all the credit card details for the code to work?
nope tried that still didn't work, it now says my codes already been used

Glad the season doesn't start this week!
it's not in a good way

some members didn't even get the codes

some it worked fine for and they said there is nothing worthwhile on there. No old games or anything

it's not in a good way

some members didn't even get the codes

some it worked fine for and they said there is nothing worthwhile on there. No old games or anything
I assume all the old games still belong to Fox. I only bought it with the expectations of watching live games and replays, anything else would be a bonus.

I assume all the old games still belong to Fox. I only bought it with the expectations of watching live games and replays, anything else would be a bonus.
paramount said all we can offer you is 1 month free sorry your codes broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back