NCAA 2020/21 - NCAA Bowl Games

This bloke needs to retire....

In saying that if you went against everyone of his so called tips you are a massive show of collecting! 🤪😂

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
This bloke needs to retire....

In saying that if you went against everyone of his so called tips you are a massive show of collecting! 🤪😂
3 of his biggest recommendations:
D Smith under 155
C Olave over 160
OSU to win

At half time
D Smith 215 yards
C Olave 23 yards
OSU losing by 18

:eyes:

Is the OSU d on covid protocol and these are the back ups? Non existent. That one where Smith lined up over the middle not one DB moved over before the snap, left that poor bastard LB by himself.

Is the OSU d on covid protocol and these are the back ups? Non existent. That one where Smith lined up over the middle not one DB moved over before the snap, left that poor bastard LB by himself.

There are a few important players on the OSU defence out. This Alabama offence is just class though.

Particularly with Sermon out and Fields potentially a bit lame, there is no way we can match that Bama offence. Going to need some more turnovers and just tighter D all-round... and maybe kneecap Smith?

There are a few important players on the OSU defence out. This Alabama offence is just class though.

Particularly with Sermon out and Fields potentially a bit lame, there is no way we can match that Bama offence. Going to need some more turnovers and just tighter D all-round... and maybe kneecap Smith?
Maybe take leaf out the Bama playbook and use your biggest weapon at WR in Olave?

Throw him the ******* ball and let him do his stuff and the kid can seriously play. Why they choose to ignore him now has me dumbfounded.

Maybe take leaf out the Bama playbook and use your biggest weapon at WR in Olave?

Throw him the ******* ball and let him do his stuff and the kid can seriously play. Why they choose to ignore him now has me dumbfounded.

Let's see when they get the ball. I do worry that Fields is a bit lame. He was was playing on adrenaline last game.

Wow ,just heard the stat line for Devonta Smith, the people doing the mocks better move him up k to the 5-10 range like I have him instead of the ~ 20 like they did.

He could easily go before Chase on the back of this you would think.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Just got home to watch the rest, can anyone give me quick run down of how Jones and Fields have played please
I missed the first quarter so missed the first 2 TDs by both teams, but based on what I've seen:
- Fields has been a bit patchy and its been obvious that his rib injury is still affecting him. Overall hasn't done anything to change his draft stock much in either direction
- Mac Jones has played pretty well and had some really pretty throws, but as always its hard to judge when he gets so much time to throw and his WRs get so open so frequently

Wow ,just heard the stat line for Devonta Smith, the people doing the mocks better move him up k to the 5-10 range like I have him instead of the ~ 20 like they did.

He could easily go before Chase on the back of this you would think.

Smith is out injured though so he won't be adding to it.

Jones is playing very well. No interceptions, barely any incompletions and now 5 TD passes. Only black mark is a fumble that got turned over.

Fields, I mean he ain't playing badly at all and is missing his now #1 running back since the first play of the game. OSU's defence just can't match Bama.

If we don't pay Curtis Samuel I wouldn't be against taking Smith at #8 if we don't move up for a qb this year.

Would be a stacked group of receivers but Robby Anderson and DJ Moore are out contract next year. Smith has got superstar potential. Would be an upgrade on both of them.

I missed the first quarter so missed the first 2 TDs by both teams, but based on what I've seen:
- Fields has been a bit patchy and its been obvious that his rib injury is still affecting him. Overall hasn't done anything to change his draft stock much in either direction
- Mac Jones has played pretty well and had some really pretty throws, but as always its hard to judge when he gets so much time to throw and his WRs get so open so frequently

Yea, Mac is a tough one to get a feel on, I want to love him, he's done nothing wrong, but like you said the amount of weapons he has, and I'm now gun shy on Bama qbs after falling for Tua last year.

Both QBs been ok but Fields is clearly banged up taking away a massive weapon for him in his legs as he can’t afford to be hit.

Ohio’s poor defense is the reason the game is not close as they just can’t tackle.

D Smith is an absolute weapon at WR and will be a pro bowler within 2-3 years when he goes pro IMO and should be the first WR off the boards inside the Top 5 picks.

Both QBs been ok but Fields is clearly banged up taking away a massive weapon for him in his legs as he can’t afford to be hit.

Ohio’s poor defense is the reason the game is not close as they just can’t tackle.

D Smith is an absolute weapon at WR and will be a pro bowler within 2-3 years when he goes pro IMO and should be the first WR off the boards inside the Top 5 picks.

He's probably a pro bowler after his rookie year given hell be a teams WR1 from the get to if he goes inside the top 10.

Yea, Mac is a tough one to get a feel on, I want to love him, he's done nothing wrong, but like you said the amount of weapons he has, and I'm now gun shy on Bama qbs after falling for Tua last year.
Sam Darnold mk 2 I reckon.

Needs weapons and a solid OL line to protect him which he has at Bama. I doubt he gets this at NFL level with the team that takes him as he is a pure pocket passer with little to no mobility which will hurt him in the pros.

Back